Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tulani

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012

960design

macrumors 68040
Apr 17, 2012
Destin, FL
The same in all organizations at some point.
Top management not listening, only directing. Lower management not directing, only listening.

Hard working employees wasting time on dead ends, instead of fixing what needs to be fixed.
The good news is that this has two resolutions: people get fired or the company fails.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
bugs are still bugs, new or old (the older bugs, should take priority, as that shows a company just as bad in the long term) as bad reputation.

In actual fact, i reckon its worse when people get fired, because your throwing out some better person with far more experience than the new one you'll hire next.

It explains why migrations, or new people = running into the ground... You never really hear a business as bad initially, but new people helped... more like the other way round.

CHA05 R31GN5

Suspended
Oct 31, 2019
United States
"The company expected only die-hard Apple fans to load iOS 13.0 onto their phones."

LOL. Guess they forgot their own software notification/update methods doesn't necessarily rely on any particular classification of Apple user. A notification will appear same-day of a software release and will nag the f!@# out of you to update with badge icons and automatically perform it whenever the device is idly charging.

Reactions: levander

levander

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2011
"The company expected only die-hard Apple fans to load iOS 13.0 onto their phones."

LOL. Guess they forgot their own software notification/update methods doesn't necessarily rely on any particular classification of Apple user. A notification will appear same-day of a software release and will nag the f!@# out of you to update with badge icons and automatically perform it whenever the device is idly charging.

No doubt. Wish they would have told us that before I installed it...

Not sure how I was supposed to know that update was only for die hard users. Of which, I’m pretty sure I don’t want to be any more...

But in fairness to Apple, what you’ve quoted from the article isn’t sourced. It’s not even sourced to an anonymous source. It’s just stated. The way the media has gotten these days, it very well could just be editorializing by the article author.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.