Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Shagles

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2018
How is Waze on PB10? Not worried about the privacy screen, already got that taken care of.

Mr$tone

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2017
Traveled to Brighton yesterday - discovered the bus e-ticket app crashed upon launch. :(
Ha ha, did you get a fine? I almost did when I entered a bus when my local bus ticket app kept crashing. I managed to talk me out of the fine.

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
Ha ha, did you get a fine? I almost did when I entered a bus when my local bus ticket app kept crashing. I managed to talk me out of the fine.
No, I tried to buy a ticket beforehand and decided to just walk. In the evening I discovered there is a new Brighton Bus app in the App Store. It works great with iOS 12. So on the rare occasion I need to visit I know it will work next time.

jole26

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2018
Anyone using TomTom sat-nav app on the beta and has it working?

It would crash on start up on the very first beta, so sent me back to ios11.

FreeWoRLD83

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2013
Sam’s Club - Scan & Go app is broken. Start scanning button disappeared. Deleted it and reinstalled but same results. Just fyi

Electrolite82

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2016
That game is in desperate need for an update. Last app update was 2 years ago for 64-Bit Support. Still not optimized for the iPhone X display. :mad:
Totally agree,Was totally laggy on iOS 11 then I finally got it to run smoothly now it’s laggy again since iOS 12 update.:-(

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
The Barclaycard app is listed as no issues which is untrue, at least the one that the UK uses, it will crash at random.

Agent001

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2008
Anyone noticing on WhatsApp that the autocorrect bubbles somehow hide behind the keyboard?

It works normally on landscape mode.

Seems to be an iOS 12 problem, and an update by WhatsApp in the last 24 hrs didn’t seem to fix it.

I’m on the XS max, same problem encountered on a X.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.