Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

naylom11

macrumors member
Nov 9, 2019
What

As I said, zillions are still working. Good years for macs.
Same geekbench that those of 2015. And easiily expandible through thunderbolt port , and some of them also through Expresscard. And now of the last lack of. AC
You lost two chsances. And I insist. It´s you to work it out. Hehas done more than reasonable work

So pay atention to next date of sell. I will send you a messsage if I see it.

Agreed! Still a very reliable, and capable machine... And absolutely, I'm thankful theres people like him keeping these machines operating competitively. Good looks @troop231 ... I'm just a moron that doesn't check his emails ? But I'll try to check the thread more frequently as well. And I appreciate you looking out ?

Reactions: trifero

trifero

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2009
Agreed! Still a very reliable, and capable machine... And absolutely, I'm thankful theres people like him keeping these machines operating competitively. Good looks @troop231 ... I'm just a moron that doesn't check his emails ? But I'll try to check the thread more frequently as well. And I appreciate you looking out ?
I don´t know if or when @troop231 will release new modules. I hope soon, cause i would like to buy another one, just for backup. But I thought that this time another user woul really need that module and it´s not urgent to heve a second one for spare.

trifero

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2009
@troop231 I can see you already sent mine. That was fast! ??
[automerge]1575014939[/automerge]
Orders have reopened again for the 'mini batch' so that people who missed out on the previous batch can get one. :) Edit: sold out
Nice!!!

Last edited:

troop231

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
Damn, missed twice! Well, if theres another restock, or mini batch, count me in! Any eta on the next round? @troop231 ... Btw I second the semi-mass producing. I think the demand for upgrading these unibody's is alot higher than anticipated.

We now have two more cards in stock!

troop231

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
All orders have been shipped and we are now sold out again with no ETA on more cards, as the supplies have dried up again.

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
Do I need 802.11ac for faster internet ? I only use my 2012 non-retina for internet browsing, as its not hooked up to share with my server.

soulessC

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2019
Just received my order in singapore, looking forward to this little weekend project of upgrades and restoration.

Thanks @troop231 for helping us older macbook users save good machines from ending up in the trash or landfill :)

trifero

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2009
Just received my order in singapore, looking forward to this little weekend project of upgrades and restoration.

Thanks @troop231 for helping us older macbook users save good machines from ending up in the trash or landfill :)
Great! Tell us how is going everything.

chakree30584

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2019
I was looking on this thread since many months ago and hope to get one for my 15" Unibody Macbook Pro mid 2012
last week I was so busy to keep updates and unbelievable I missed out on the order again...
so sorry to hear that there are no ETA on more cards. :'(

I wonder if there're still some left or any channel to alert me when new stocks coming in.

trifero

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2009
I was looking on this thread since many months ago and hope to get one for my 15" Unibody Macbook Pro mid 2012
last week I was so busy to keep updates and unbelievable I missed out on the order again...
so sorry to hear that there are no ETA on more cards. :'(

I wonder if there're still some left or any channel to alert me when new stocks coming in.
I´m alert, because I want to buy another one. Will message you if I find out first.

decat

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2019
Mine is on the way and should arrive in Belgium soon (I hope), due to black friday there will probably some delay in distribution to the home address.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.