Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nyctoct

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 7, 2019
Reading that the the AppleCard iPhone financing option is likely to go live soon (https://9to5mac.com/2019/12/07/apple-card-monthly-installments-iphone-financing/). I recently purchased two iPhone 11 Pros; is it likely that the Apple Store be able to do a refund and repurchase of the same devices to take advantage of the new option?

I can afford the purchase, hence I took the leap, but being able to spread it out without interest is attractive!

FlippyGonnaSnap

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2019
You have two weeks to return it, in good condition with the box and all accessories.

Outside of that? No way on earth.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
You have two weeks to return it, in good condition with the box and all accessories.

Outside of that? No way on earth.

Depending on where the OP purchased, since OP mentioned Apple Card, so I take it U.S? Anyways OP has till 1/8/20 since it's currently on the holiday return period so it's not 2 weeks (unless it was financed).

To answer OP's question, it depends on who you talk to at the Apple store but from my understanding it's doable to return that device and have them do a repurchase of that same device on that Apple Card finance when available. If not, just return it for a refund and then just repurchase a new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.