Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tart8723

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2019
Trying to figure out ways to conserve the battery of the airpods2.

VintageAppleGeek

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2018
West Springfield MA
I put them in the case even if there full... I have had them for a month and have not noticed any battery differences.. you will be better off with them in there then them loose... you could risk loosing them

Reactions: dz5b609

symphony

macrumors 68020
Aug 25, 2016
But in my opinion just don’t think about it. I always charged my iPhone X even when it’s full and didn’t even drop in battery health until a year and one month passed

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Agreed. My phone is always fully charged as it charges over night and charges when in the car. Never had battery issues even after a year. Same with my Ipad, Apple watch and my AirPods. I was getting stella battery life on my AW4 after a year before getting the AW5

JoeShades

macrumors 68000
Sep 1, 2010
Williamstown, NJ
I keep mine in the case and after over 2 years have had no problems. They also only charge to around 97% but if I take them out and put them back in right away they go to 100%. I am impressed with how long they have lasted, over 2 years and I use a full charge, often multiple times a day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.