Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fazzl

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
I have 2 gmail accounts both setup using gmail on my iPhone. One of them doesn't show the all mail folder. I deleted and re-aadded but no luck. Any idea?

bun.bhay

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2011
Seatown
Hello.

Try logging into your gmail acct via webmail. Go into acct settings. gmail settings>labels. check to see whether you have the "all mail" folder to "show in imap".

sorrentinodc

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2018
What he said! Gotta be the case.

So, this had been driving me crazy for the whole day. I added, deleted, added deleted all freakin day! then it dawned on me. 2 STEP VERIFICATION from Google messes the whole thing up! Follow all other instructions about IMAP on line and disable 2 step verification in your Google + Account. Victory!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
So, this had been driving me crazy for the whole day. I added, deleted, added deleted all freakin day! then it dawned on me. 2 STEP VERIFICATION from Google messes the whole thing up! Follow all other instructions about IMAP on line and disable 2 step verification in your Google + Account. Victory!
Not quite sure if that really all applied over 6 years ago.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.