Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iRaynor SK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 15, 2014
Banská Bystrica, Slovak Republic
Hello,

are you using 3rd party music player on your iPhone/iPad which uses content from iOS Music app (music synced from iTunes/Catalina Music, Apple Music etc)?

Is Marvis Pro worth to try?

I need:

- access to my music synced from iTunes/Catalina Music
- Dark Mode
- Spotlight search
- widget
- support for Apple Music
- details of music (ID3 tags, last time played, lyrics etc)

Also, I’m finding music app for my mother. She only speaks slovak and czech and she doesn’t have a Mac. I’m finding for her classic player with classic folder structure, so when she accept music file from AirDrop, she can save it to music player and play it.

thanks!

Super Spartan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2018
Dubai
I use foobar2000 on my iPhone. It's free, simple, allows you to shuffle your entire music library.

750x750bb.jpeg

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2009
I love Marvis Pro. Been using it for years. It doesn't have a Widget, but nails everything else in your list.

Hello,

are you using 3rd party music player on your iPhone/iPad which uses content from iOS Music app (music synced from iTunes/Catalina Music, Apple Music etc)?

Is Marvis Pro worth to try?

I need:

- access to my music synced from iTunes/Catalina Music
- Dark Mode
- Spotlight search
- widget
- support for Apple Music
- details of music (ID3 tags, last time played, lyrics etc)

Also, I’m finding music app for my mother. She only speaks slovak and czech and she doesn’t have a Mac. I’m finding for her classic player with classic folder structure, so when she accept music file from AirDrop, she can save it to music player and play it.

thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.