Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cybernanga

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
Essex, United Kingdom
Just to let everyone know that alterPod has been released.

It let's you change the gtraphics that are displayed on your iPod.

Similar to the windows program named IpodWizard, but not related, this is for all the MAC heads out there

Cybernanga

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
Essex, United Kingdom
I apologise for not giving a link the first time I posted, as you can see my signature now contains the links.

iPodIcons is similar, but not the same.

For some bizzare reason I seem to be biased towards alterPod, over any other package, but then maybe that's just because I wrote it ;)

thecow

macrumors 6502
Nov 24, 2003
Timonium MD
Why do you have to be registered to download the program? I think it's kind of annoying. Is there any particular reason that you did this?

Cybernanga

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
Essex, United Kingdom
thecow said:
Why do you have to be registered to download the program? I think it's kind of annoying. Is there any particular reason that you did this?

It's still beta software, and I'd like to know who has downloaded it so I can email them if I find a dangerous bug.

Registration is free, and so is the application at this stage, so I don't think it's too much to ask.

Just in case you were wondering, I haven't found any dangerous bug's and I haven't emailed anyone, yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.