Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
What happens is Amazon puts a load of returned stuff in big boxes and sells them on pallets, they say how much value should be in the pallets, the stuff could be open boxes and broken stuff and new stuff. I take it your not from the USA? As that is where it seems to be. If you watch the video you would find out what it is all about.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
What happens is Amazon puts a load of returned stuff in big boxes and sells them on pallets, they say how much value should be in the pallets, the stuff could be open boxes and broken stuff and new stuff. I take it your not from the USA? As that is where it seems to be. If you watch the video you would find out what it is all about.
I am from the US, (why would you assume otherwise?), order from Amazon often, did not understand your first post, and did not watch the video, because of the goofy look on the guys face, and I’ve not seen mystery boxes advertised at Amazon or anywhere else.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
here is all the info
How to Buy Amazon Customer Returns Pallets Online
CUSTOMER RETURNS, SOURCING
2018-07-04
Making online purchases is the new norm nowadays and sellers are competing for a market share in every segment. Online platforms such as eBay or Amazon are the best place to look for a product and more and more retailers open online stores on these platforms, besides their own websites, to gain access to a wider, global audience.
But with the global reach come global issues. Online purchases are convenient, quick and easy. However, the other side of that coin can turn into a logistical nightmare for the seller. The other side of the coin is customer returns. The reasons for the product returns are plenty and in fact, 30 percent of all online purchases get returned. Retailers and Amazon sellers can’t put the returned products back on sale as new, even though many of these products return unopened. Instead, they are looking for other ways to get rid of that merchandise, that is, they liquidate it.
So if you are in the market for Amazon Return Pallets packed with either random merchandise or sorted in specific categories, you should continue reading and see for yourself how you can buy Amazon Customer Returns and extract the maximum gains out of these Amazon return pallets.
Where to Look for Amazon Return Pallets?
amazonLogo-e1503392956162.jpg

There are many ways to look for Amazon return pallets packed with whatever merchandise you desire. One of them is to look at your local wholesale supplier because they have a wide network of sources and often buy Amazon customer returns by a truckload. However, the downside of dealing with a wholesaler is the fact that they purchase the merchandise, sort it and then mark it up by a certain percentage that in essence limits your profit if you intend on reselling the merchandise further. Unless you are a long-time customer and have an exclusive deal with the wholesaler that grants you special treatment in the form of lower prices, first picks or better delivery terms, your profit margin will remain slim.
Luckily, there is another way to buy Amazon return pallets, and that is through liquidation companies. Now, liquidation is often associated in people’s minds to scrap, broken goods and used merchandise that is sold at rock bottom prices, due to their poor quality. Essentially, a large portion of liquidation merchandise is unsorted customer returns, and often scrap that can be only used for parts. But, if you look carefully, you will find companies and platforms such as Direct Liquidation that do often something more than that.
When searching for a merchandise source, you are advised to look for the most reputable seller. You will probably listen to the advice of your friends, colleagues, family and the general public on the internet. Often these online reviews give the full picture of a company’s services and product quality, which in turn reflect on a company’s reputation.
Direct Liquidation is one of these highly reputable companies that not only customers are satisfied with, but also the retailers are looking to cooperate with. You will not only be able to buy Amazon customer returns on Direct Liquidation’s website but due to the company’s reputation, you could search through the Walmart liquidated merchandise. Walmart, the largest retailer in the United States is using the power of the Direct Liquidation platform to reach a wider audience and liquidate its merchandise faster. Retailers often do this to recover at least a portion of the cost and free up storage space.
wholesale pallets

How to Buy Quality Amazon Return Pallets?
Once you familiarize yourself with the Direct Liquidation platform, it is time to do your research. Reputable companies offer certain benefits to their buyers. The story of only scrap being sold through liquidation companies comes from customers who jumped at the first opportunity to buy cheap merchandise, without doing any research on the seller, the merchandise or anything else beforehand. This is a cardinal sin in the business and should never be done. Always do your research.
Buying through Direct Liquidation as a reputable seller offering Amazon return pallets means half of your job has already been done. What you have to do now, and would not be able to go through a lower-tier liquidator, is look for the description of the merchandise. Direct Liquidation provides manifests, a list containing all the relevant information about the merchandise contained in a pallet, such as its condition. Depending on your target market and your customer base, you will be able to determine your targets. Whether it is unsorted customer returns, that are at the lowest price point, or closeouts and overstock merchandise that have the highest resale value, but also cost a bit more, depends only on your personal preference.
Whatever the case may be, you will be able to purchase the merchandise at prices well below wholesale, setting yourself up for a chance to maximize your profit on resale. Just make sure you do your research right, find the right market and the right products to resell, and buying Amazon return pallets through Direct Liquidation, is the winning pairing.
Direct Liquidation is a goTRG company.
[automerge]1575684005[/automerge]
I am from the US, (why would you assume otherwise?), order from Amazon often, did not understand your first post, and did not watch the video, because of the goofy look on the guys face, and I’ve not seen mystery boxes advertised at Amazon or anywhere else.
Oh, I see it seems to be a US thing, they don,t do it here in the uk.:rolleyes:His a nice guy, everyone to there own.:)

Last edited:

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
You can buy them by the truck:

That is the thing about them buying heavy boxes, it is best if you pick them up and save the shipping charges as you can imagine that would be a fair chunk of your profit gone. Heres another video this guy is manic :oops: one of few people doing it in the uk
[automerge]1575810423[/automerge]
Is this an advertisement or are affiliate earnings involved?
I’m surprised this kind of post is allowed on here tbh
What's wrong with it? It is a general form.

cube

Suspended
May 10, 2004
That is the thing about them buying heavy boxes, it is best if you pick them up and save the shipping charges as you can imagine that would be a fair chunk of your profit gone.
If you buy a truckload Amazon will arrange the shipping. It is more efficient to distribute from a local warehouse.

But they don't export to another customs area.

Last edited:

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
I would like to do it myself, but it is not possible as I don t drive and I live in a studio flat. :(
This is pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing @Roxy.music
Thank you very much,:) I think it is a good subject if I could do it I would. I enjoy watching this guy, his favorite unboxing electronics. like me, he loves his vinyl:)
I like his other half to.:)

cube

Suspended
May 10, 2004
I would like to do it myself, but it is not possible as I don t drive and I live in a studio flat. :(
Amazon does not allow to pick up paletts and some intermediaries ship too.

So what you really need is a garage ans a palett jack.

If you just want boxes you don't even need that.

cube

Suspended
May 10, 2004
If you have a pickup, you could buy a manual stacker on aliexpress for example.

Roxy.music

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2019
uk
Amazon does not allow to pick up paletts and some intermediaries ship too.

So what you really need is a garage ans a palett jack.

If you just want boxes you don't even need that.
Yes, you are right in what you say Top-tier liquidators such as Direct Liquidation work in partnership with Amazon, providing the company with a space on their online liquidation marketplaces through which they can sell their unwanted returns to retail businesses who are looking for a steady source of high quality branded, unbranded and Amazon own brand merchandise at a low price.
[automerge]1576080623[/automerge]
If you have a pickup, you could buy a manual stacker on aliexpress for example.
You could do but I don,t drive, I don,t need to in London. :)if you have to pay for the shipping thats a chunk of your profit.As Franchise Kicks says:)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.