Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

semiiismaili

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2018
your answer seems no :)

i wish i could, i m using IPhone 4S and IPad2 with A5 chip, and with IOS9 they re slow :)

with ios6 my idevices were perfect !
Now you can, apple started supporting it again. I downgraded to iOS 6.1.3 in my 4S just google iOS 6 2018

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
I'm hanging on to iOS 6 and OS X Mavericks. I can't deal with all the iOS 10 and Sierra nonsense.

Main device is 32gb iPhone 5 with iOS 6.1.4 (down from iPhone 6+).
I've jailbroken it with minimal requirements (SSLpatch and NCsettings) and it's going super strong.

For compatibility, I can download whatever apps I need on the 6+ and then can do last compatible version on the 5. It's got all the necessities... FaceBook, Kik, Yelp, eBay, Pages...

See how much screen space is wasted with iOS 10!!
View attachment 692185 View attachment 692186
Very true. I can't find an iPhone 5 on iOS 6 at a good price sadly. What is the wallpaper you used on the iOS 10 iPhone?

Tozovac

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2014
Anybody using the Facebook app on iOS 11 might notice at the bottom that they are slowly reintroducing (gasp!) 3D-ish, clickable-looking icons that appear like somebody actually put a little bit of effort into it instead of being a lemming and following the iOS 7-plagued flat design light-blue-and-white “is it clickable or not” nonsense. :) every fabricates, so it’s just a matter of time before we return to pleasant-looking intuitive design again.

ThunderMasterMind

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2016
Anybody using the Facebook app on iOS 11 might notice at the bottom that they are slowly reintroducing (gasp!) 3D-ish, clickable-looking icons that appear like somebody actually put a little bit of effort into it instead of being a lemming and following the iOS 7-plagued flat design light-blue-and-white “is it clickable or not” nonsense.
I fail to see what you are talking about.

Last edited:

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
Anybody using the Facebook app on iOS 11 might notice at the bottom that they are slowly reintroducing (gasp!) 3D-ish, clickable-looking icons that appear like somebody actually put a little bit of effort into it instead of being a lemming and following the iOS 7-plagued flat design light-blue-and-white “is it clickable or not” nonsense. :) every fabricates, so it’s just a matter of time before we return to pleasant-looking intuitive design again.
Rumor has it iOS 13 will feature a redesign, and hopefully it moves us back in that direction.

Reactions: Tozovac

JesusCrust

Suspended
Aug 4, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
This thread says 2017 but I'm seeing replies made as recently as last month so here goes.

iPod Touch 5 (32gb, blue) on iOS 6.1.3 as a music player (iTunes and Spotify). I've been using it for such purposes since I got my first iPhone in the spring of 2013; before I used more of its functions as I didn't have a modern smartphone. I got it on iOS 6.0 and wish I kept it on that version but it's probably a good thing I stopped updating after 6.1.3. This is probably the one Apple product I've used and held onto for the longest time and it still looks and works like new even though it's seen quite a lot throughout the years.

Luckily I also have an iPhone 5 (Canadian, 64gb, black) that runs iOS 6.0 and I somehow bought it for a ridiculously low price on ebay. It was an auction and I thought the bids would be insane (up to four figures) but I managed to win it for about US$110 before taxes and shipping (this is a rough conversion from CA$). I'm actually using this as my primary phone right now since I sold my Google Pixel 2 in preparation to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It's basically like using a modern burner phone but a less clunky one at that. I bought this phone expecting it to come with 6.1.4 or something newer (and at the time I wanted that because my first modern smartphone was a 32gb white 5 running 6.1.3, and later, 6.1.4, which it still runs today as its new owner bought it from me for that reason). Instead, I received one of the first iPhone 5's ever made (September 2012 build date according to chipmunk.nl) which is kind of cool I guess.

From time to time I also use my iPad Mini 1 LTE (Canadian, 16gb, black) running iOS 6.1.3 (mainly when I max out my phone's data plan which is rare but happens) as a mobile hotspot but nothing more than that.

I don't even use this but I'll throw it in anyways: an iPhone 4S (Canadian, 16gb, white) running iOS 6.1.3 in near mint condition aside from scratches on the screen (previous owner used a case but she didn't use a screen protector for some reason). I bought it running iOS 8.4.1 just for the purpose of downgrading using iTunes when that was first discovered.

Reactions: maverick28

maverick28

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2014
I think this thread should be must have read for Tim Cook & Co before bedtime. It contains more than 8 pages with as many as 100 replies as of mid2018 which is telling. I'm the happiest person to find it. Do you want to know how? As soon as I began entering the combo "iOS 6 bett" google auto-completed it to "iOS 6 better than iOS 7" which indicates that it's an actively used phrase and is referenced frequently enough for Google search algorithms to pick it up.

My premise: I'm of the notion that humans are irrational creatures, they want beauty and are about esthetics more than about logic even though they won't admit this. Which brings me to the point why skeuomorphism is so appealing and coupled with the fact that it was associated with Apple's path of design and why it was at the cornerstone of their philosophy. You will be able to explain away why the world needs flatness logically but you'll fail to convince completely. Under Jobs Apple was able to stick to the paradigm "engineers for human" more or less, under Cook it's more like "human for engineers" + dull Orwellian feel of the UX and UI.

My story: I want to buy iOS 6 device but it's a tough task since there're very little choice and the prices are too high (because of included shipping 1st and foremost since the destination would be overseas). I'd like to own either iPhone 4S/5 or iPad of the corresponding generation but it's more like B-day wish than observation of reality (maybe someone will fulfill my B-day wish? Who knows). Also if I'm to leverage full power of Apple sync with iCloud and use some apps, Android equivalents of which is still available for my device that never saw update since early 2014, I need newer iOS (active Twitter user and I want to share my workflows between iWork apps on the desktop and mobile) but would gladly have iOS 6.
Because of the UI considerations mentioned I'm still on Lion. Just because UI and the way you can find what you want and do how you want despite its numerous bugs. I downgraded from Mavericks to Lion just to have the graphite Dock and make it run smoother. Mavericks had many little nasty quirks alongside the big ones and it is those little ones that drove me back. I enjoyed the happy being until the end of 2017 when everything started to fall apart in the web-services and sharing department of the app usage (no FB, Flickr, Maps in iPhoto, Aperture and handful of other apps such as Graphic Converter for Lion). Pre-2013 Apple's productivity and creativity apps shine and those post-2013 stink. I'm pissed off and feel like in the deliberately erected jail now. This situation forced me to search alternatives of the apps though, which I found many to my surprise thus expanding my knowledge and skills which is never bad. I write this post from Safari 5.1.7 for Mac, which I reject to update to the last available for me because it was hot garbage and I use Waterfox + Chrome as the choice of default for better compatibility with the web. I think that I'll get back to Mavericks and to be able to regain the ability to take advantage of lost features I'm going to plug in some newer OS X and use several macOS'ses side by side just to remain one foot in the one I got used to without fear to live in the dumbed down world of today's Apple and their tacky icons. Still lust for iOS 6 I never had. iOS 7 was a mess and I know it from my mother's experience who updated her iPhone 4S from 6.
I want not newest: I want stablest, functional , user-friendly software. I guess if I wanted iOS 6 I would need to jailbreak?

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyl and Tozovac

Tozovac

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2014
My premise: I'm of the notion that humans are irrational creatures, they want beauty and are about esthetics more than about logic even though they won't admit this. Which brings me to the point why skeuomorphism is so appealing and coupled with the fact that it was associated with Apple's path of design and why it was at the cornerstone of their philosophy. You will be able to explain away why the world needs flatness logically but you'll fail to convince completely. Under Jobs Apple was able to stick to the paradigm "engineers for human" more or less, under Cook it's more like "human for engineers" + dull Orwellian feel of the UX and UI.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Apple has turned into the blossoming, really good looking popular girl in high school who can't help but change her outlook based on interactions with a smaller set of students within the overall larger "normal" population she used to relate to. Responses to her seem to be based more on her looks first and foremost, to the detriment of a once wonderful, open, easier to approach and relate to person. Can no longer pass algebra but can look wonderful in the first row? No problem. As she keeps getting positive attention from nearly everyone but true feedback from only a select few who live in her "in" world, she keeps doing what she thinks is the right path, oblivious to the lost opportunity of interacting with and relating to the much later normal crowd not at all focused on the latest jeans or lip gloss. She can't help but assume "her normal" is bringing the best success she's likely to get, while the majority of us see a nice looking, friendly, but a bit out of touch thing of former near-universal greatness.

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
I think this thread should be must have read for Tim Cook & Co before bedtime. It contains more than 8 pages with as many as 100 replies as of mid2018 which is telling. I'm the happiest person to find it. Do you want to know how? As soon as I began entering the combo "iOS 6 bett" google auto-completed it to "iOS 6 better than iOS 7" which indicates that it's an actively used phrase and is referenced frequently enough for Google search algorithms to be picked up.

My story: I want to buy iOS 6 device but it's a tough task since there're very little choice and the prices are too high (incl. shipping 1st and foremost). I'd like to own either iPhone 4S/5 or iPad of the corresponding generation but it's more like B-day wish than observation of reality (maybe someone will fulfill my B-day wish? Who knows). Also if I'm to leverage full power of Apple sync with iCloud and use some apps, Android equivalents of which is still available for my device that never saw update since early 2014, I need newer iOS (active Twitter user and I want to share my workflows between iWork apps on the desktop and mobile) but would gladly have iOS 6.
Because of the UI considerations mentioned I'm still on Lion. Just because UI and the way you can find what you want and do how you want despite its numerous bugs. I downgraded from Mavericks to Lion just to have the graphite Dock and make it run smoother. Mavericks had many little nasty bugs alongside the big ones and it is those little ones that drove me back. I enjoyed the happy being until the end of 2017 when everything started to fall apart in the web-services, sharing department of the app usage (no FB, Flickr, Maps in iPhoto, Aperture and handful of other apps such as Graphic Converter for Lion). Pre-2013 Apple's productivity and creativity apps shine and those post-2013 stink. I'm pissed off and feel like in the deliberately erected jail now. It forced to search alternatives of the apps though, which I found many to my surprise thus expanding my knowledge and skills which is never bad. I write this post from Safari 5.1.7 for Mac, which I reject to update to the last available for me because it was hot garbage and I use Waterfox + Chrome as the choice of default. I think that I get back to Mavericks and will use several OS'ses side by side just to remain one foot on the OS I got used to without fear to live in the dumbed down world of today's Apple. Still lusting for iOS 6 I never had. iOS 7 was a mess and I know it from my mother's experience which updated her iPhone 4S from 6.
I want not newest: I want stablest, functional , user-friendly software. I guess if I wanted iOS 6 I would need to jailbreak?
Well, I got an iPad 2 and iPhone 4S on eBay and downgraded them officially to iOS 6 for around $70, but not sure if shipping is more of a problem where you live.

I've been using Apple products for years, I really miss the mid-2000's for Apple. Mac OS X Tiger is still my favorite version. But right now I mostly run Mountain Lion, with new macOS for anything related to security. I still use older iOS devices, with my favorite version being iOS 4(Like the simplicity of every and the iPod app) but I also use the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 almost daily. Apple's quality control not only in software but hardware has went down drastically since Steve Jobs passed and they gave the boot to Scott Forstall. The last 3 years in particular are really making me sick of Apple. If their current trends continue I will most certainly stop buying current Apple products. (Won't ever stop using my 2000s Macs and iPad 2, might switch to Samsung phones)

Reactions: Feyl

Tozovac

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2014
Well, I got an iPad 2 and iPhone 4S on eBay and downgraded them officially to iOS 6 for around $70, but not sure if shipping is more of a problem where you live.

I've been using Apple products for years, I really miss the mid-2000's for Apple. Mac OS X Tiger is still my favorite version. But right now I mostly run Mountain Lion, with new macOS for anything related to security. I still use older iOS devices, with my favorite version being iOS 4(Like the simplicity of every and the iPod app) but I also use the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 almost daily. Apple's quality control not only in software but hardware has went down drastically since Steve Jobs passed and they gave the boot to Scott Forstall. The last 3 years in particular are really making me sick of Apple. If their current trends continue I will most certainly stop buying current Apple products. (Won't ever stop using my 2000s Macs and iPad 2, might switch to Samsung phones)

Would be interested in hearing more specifics as to exactly what you miss. I think MR readers who stiff-arm folk like me and you think all we miss is the green felt, leather stitching, and Christopher Columbus 3D compass. (all of which I hardly minded and felt they showed real design talent. How many of us go to museums hoping to see mostly grey squares of various shades?)

I specifically miss the many genius well-thought-out UIx cues from iOS 6 & prior which helped subconsciously guide the user for "zones" with added context along with cues as to what's pressable vs. just FYI. The current dumbed-down flat 50 shades of grey UIx just plain sucks for intuitive "it just works"-ness. Instead of "pressable looking buttons" we have stick figures and small text elements that get completely covered by your finger tips to where any lag feels like you never even pressed the "button."

On top of that, iOS is still full of skeumorphic representations, just as much more vague monochromatic stick figures!! Who still has a phone at home that looks like the iPhone phone icon?? How many iPhone users actually own a camera that looks like the dumbed-down stick figure camera icon. I mean, come on Jony, for crying out loud. Stop rearranging deck chairs on the titanic just because you can and put someone back in charge who understands the "it just works" recipe.

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
Would be interested in hearing more specifics as to exactly what you miss. I think MR readers who stiff-arm folk like me and you think all we miss is the green felt, leather stitching, and Christopher Columbus 3D compass. (all of which I hardly minded and felt they showed real design talent. How many of us go to museums hoping to see mostly grey squares of various shades?)

I specifically miss the many genius well-thought-out UIx cues from iOS 6 & prior which helped subconsciously guide the user for "zones" with added context along with cues as to what's pressable vs. just FYI. The current dumbed-down flat 50 shades of grey UIx just plain sucks for intuitive "it just works"-ness. Instead of "pressable looking buttons" we have stick figures and small text elements that get completely covered by your finger tips to where any lag feels like you never even pressed the "button."

On top of that, iOS is still full of skeumorphic representations, just as much more vague monochromatic stick figures!! Who still has a phone at home that looks like the iPhone phone icon?? How many iPhone users actually own a camera that looks like the dumbed-down stick figure camera icon. I mean, come on Jony, for crying out loud. Stop rearranging deck chairs on the titanic just because you can and put someone back in charge who understands the "it just works" recipe.
What I miss about the old Apple is mainly the amount of care and attention put into their products. They really tried to make things that people would enjoy to use. Early iOS is a good example of this, everything is easy to find and there is not much of a learning curve due to visual cues. It wasn't about having fancy animations or crazy effects, it was about getting what you needed done and with ease. This is also evident in old versions of Mac OS X. macOS as they call it now is so bloated and has some strange visual problems.

That leads into another thing I miss about old Apple, quality control. They put a lot more work into their software and hardware back then. The iOS 11 fiasco is pathetic. The whole bendgate thing, the MacBook keyboard problems, and more. Another thing I hate now is the removal of ports. Of course Apple was famous for not including a floppy drive with the iMac, but by 1998 it was obviously becoming legacy tech. The removal of the headphone jack on iPhone and USB-A on Macs is ridiculous.

Another point: Advertisements. The old iPod adds, and the PC vs Mac ads were great. Also the think different ad was one of my favorite ads for anything. Now they are so overdone it is almost funny. I could add a whole list of things, like the increasing price of the products. I think it is crazy that the fully subsidized iPhone XR starts at $750 on a 2-year contract, versus the iPhone 4 starting at $200 on a 2-year contract. Getting back to design, the Apple website used to be so simple, I cannot stand the current site.

The Apple that cared about its products and customers is dying, if not already dead. Every time I use an old Apple product or an old version of iOS/Mac OS X, I always am remind of how bad things have gotten. The old OSes were a joy to use.

Tozovac

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2014
What I miss about the old Apple is mainly the amount of care and attention put into their products. They really tried to make things that people would enjoy to use. Early iOS is a good example of this, everything is easy to find and there is not much of a learning curve due to visual cues. It wasn't about having fancy animations or crazy effects, it was about getting what you needed done and with ease. This is also evident in old versions of Mac OS X. macOS as they call it now is so bloated and has some strange visual problems.

That leads into another thing I miss about old Apple, quality control. They put a lot more work into their software and hardware back then. The iOS 11 fiasco is pathetic. The whole bendgate thing, the MacBook keyboard problems, and more. Another thing I hate now is the removal of ports. Of course Apple was famous for not including a floppy drive with the iMac, but by 1998 it was obviously becoming legacy tech. The removal of the headphone jack on iPhone and USB-A on Macs is ridiculous.

Another point: Advertisements. The old iPod adds, and the PC vs Mac ads were great. Also the think different ad was one of my favorite ads for anything. Now they are so overdone it is almost funny. I could add a whole list of things, like the increasing price of the products. I think it is crazy that the fully subsidized iPhone XR starts at $750 on a 2-year contract, versus the iPhone 4 starting at $200 on a 2-year contract. Getting back to design, the Apple website used to be so simple, I cannot stand the current site.

The Apple that cared about its products and customers is dying, if not already dead. Every time I use an old Apple product or an old version of iOS/Mac OS X, I always am remind of how bad things have gotten. The old OSes were a joy to use.

I honestly can’t tell if you wrote this or I did.

maverick28

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2014
You're definitely not. It proves that these sentiments have the ground. I added this thread to watched. And I agree about one more thing mentioned above and which was played up in its time not favorable to Scott Forstall regarding Apple Maps failure with subsequent remarks about his personae resurfaced conveniently just about the time about what a jerk he was etc. This is simply laughable considering what a jerk Steve Jobs was and thinking back about Jobs'es failures and impudence (MobileMe launch failure setting 100$/month price tag in early 2000s for using .Mac taking the users unaware comes to mind first). That hadn't stood in the way to worship him on part of those and media who decried Forstall - a prodigy sharing true vision, passion and conviction about what made Apple the Apple. Hypocrites. In fact, from the standpoint of the development strategy, the true heir to Jobs was Forstall. Instead, they threw away what Jobs rooted for and succeeded in transforming Apple into a new Microsoft. I simply do not care about their showy WWDC events anymore as opposed to earlier days. And I don't believe the current clique at top power tier will concede. We need another crisis like the one in mid90s for this company to come to its senses or die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyl and Tozovac

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
You're definitely not. It proves that these sentiments have the ground. I added this thread to watched. And I agree about one more thing mentioned above and which was played up in its time not favorable to Scott Forstall regarding Apple Maps failure with subsequent remarks about his personae resurfaced conveniently just about the time about what a jerk he was etc. This is simply laughable considering what a jerk Steve Jobs was and thinking back about Jobs'es failures and impudence (MobileMe launch failure, setting 100$/month price tag for using .Mac, taking the users unaware, in early 2000s come to mind first). That hadn't stood in the way to worship him on part of those and media who decried Forstall - a prodigy sharing true vision, passion and conviction about what made Apple the Apple. Hypocrites. In fact, from the standpoint of the development strategy, the true heir to Jobs was Forstall. Instead, they threw away what Jobs rooted for and succeeded in transforming Apple into a new Microsoft. I simply do not care about their showy WWDC events anymore as opposed to earlier days. And I don't believe the current clique at top power tier will concede. We need another crisis like the one in mid90s for this company to come to its senses or die.
They are slowly getting back to the mid-90s. The same problems are slowly creeping up on them. They have so many products it is becoming hard for average consumers to choose, their prices are skyrocketing, and their quality control is down.

maclynx

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

I've got an iPhone 3GS since many years ago as my everyday phone. iOS 6.1.6 jailbroken. I'm very happy with it, don't need more but loosing apps support one by one. Nevermind while I can still make calls and use some apps.

I write here to ask if anyone is having problems with GPS location. Since maybe 10 days it is not working for me, in any app (weather, maps, etc). No icon showing in top right. Haven't touch anything. Have reset network settings, play with 3G and wifi settings, etc. Nothing fix it.
I have another 3GS for backup and spare parts which is behaving the same...so I don't think is a hardware problem (GPS antenna, dirty inside, etc.)...so I think maybe Apple has stopped giving GPS support in anyway (if it is possible by them). Anyone suffering the same?

Thank you and best regards from Spain

maverick28

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2014
Hello everyone,
I write here to ask if anyone is having problems with GPS location. Since maybe 10 days it is not working for me, in any app (weather, maps, etc). No icon showing in top right. Haven't touch anything. Have reset network settings, play with 3G and wifi settings, etc. Nothing fix it.
I have another 3GS for backup and spare parts which is behaving the same...so I don't think is a hardware problem (GPS antenna, dirty inside, etc.)...so I think maybe Apple has stopped giving GPS support in anyway (if it is possible by them). Anyone suffering the same?

Hello, maclynx
Quick search revealed the widespread problem with GPS services on iPhone 3GS (you will find literally swathes of links littered with "GPS Location fails on iPhone 3G" phrases). Here's a couple of references that might be of a slight interest to you:
Fix iPhone 3GS GPS Location Services by Downgrading 06.15.00 Baseband
Resolved - Weak wifi/GPS signal on iPhone 3GS | MacRumors Forums
3GS several issues: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS / location services | MacRumors Forums

Simply searching by "GPS fails on iPhone 3GS" will bring tones of links.

Last edited:

ThunderMasterMind

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've got an iPhone 3GS since many years ago as my everyday phone. iOS 6.1.6 jailbroken. I'm very happy with it, don't need more but loosing apps support one by one. Nevermind while I can still make calls and use some apps.

I believe that’s just an issue on the 3GS. My iPhone 4S on 6.1.3 gets directions and navigation just fine. Even has up to date map data for this year.

maclynx

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2018
Hello, maclynx
Quick search revealed the widespread problem with GPS services on iPhone 3GS (you will find literally swathes of links littered with "GPS Location fails on iPhone 3G" phrases). Here's a couple of references that might be of a slight interest to you:
Fix iPhone 3GS GPS Location Services by Downgrading 06.15.00 Baseband
Resolved - Weak wifi/GPS signal on iPhone 3GS | MacRumors Forums
3GS several issues: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS / location services | MacRumors Forums

Simply searching by "GPS fails on iPhone 3GS" will bring tones of links.

Thank your for your answer, maverick28

Yes, I have read a lot about it: baseband problems, hardware problems, deleting locationd process caches, reseting network settings, etc. Tried everything (less hitting the phone to the table) but nothing worked for me.
My iPhone 3GS has iOS 6.1.6 (10B500) with baseband 05.16.08, which seems not to be the one that generates this GPS problem (iPad baseband 06.15). It has been jailbroken with P0sixspwn v1.0.8. It has been working fine for many years without any changes...no reinstalls, no restores, never opened.
And another 3GS I've got reserved for backup is behaving the same way, but don't know since when.
Would think in replacing the GPS antenna. Or as a first approach opening it and cleaning inside. It has been in a dusty ambient lately.

Thank you for the info and the links!
Regards

maclynx

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2018
I believe that’s just an issue on the 3GS. My iPhone 4S on 6.1.3 gets directions and navigation just fine. Even has up to date map data for this year.

Thank you for your answer, ThunderMasterMind

It is good to know that more people is still using "old" iphones. I have got a 4S too with iOS 9.3.2 and GPS works fine. It only has its Wifi chip ruined...but that is another story ;)

Thank you and regards!

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
iOS 6 is the future for me now... I've been using an iPhone 3G for a few months. Successfully downgraded it and it's been running well. Love small phones, and the rounded edges on the 3G and 3GS feel great in the hand.

If it wasn't for my 4S on iOS 6 having a terrible battery I may have switched to it.

retta283

Suspended
Jun 8, 2018
I know this thread is old, but it's become the forum for iOS 6 app support questions. I was given a bin of iPhone 5 units, and some of them had iOS 6 installed. I tried to put the latest compatible version of YouTube on the phone, but it crashes on the YouTube logo. Tried restarting and nothing changed. Anyone else not able to use YouTube on iOS 6?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.