Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shinseiromeo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 8, 2017
I recently picked up the iPhone 11 Pro and grabbed the forest green leather case as well. I'd love to pick up the matching leather loop for my Series 4 watch though it was discontinued in the US, though readily available in Europe. I've scoured the web and can't find it anywhere in the U.S. to ship, and I can't see any way to have Apple ship from their UK site either.

Any advice on how to obtain an official forest green leather loop?

Lyn2012

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2007
I recently bought one from UK eBay, it was brand new and still sealed in the Apple box. Other than that, try the eBay seller chargerstore, see the thread “eBay seller too good to be true” for more info. I’m waiting to receive a bright blue leather loop from him.

Reactions: CarlJ

Strangedream

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2019
London, UK
Not from Apple directly you can't. Even on Amazon, Apple UK won't ship to the US and vis versa.
However like Lyn pointed out you may try to purchase the bands from a reliable seller on eBay.

Brian Y

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2012
I'm sure there are members on here who will happily forward it on for you - probably the easiest way if there are any members you trust :)

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Possibly worth asking on the marketplace to see if anyone is selling locally. You could find a European member to order and send it on to you - I personally wouldn‘t mind, though with the weak Pound, 20% sales tax and insured shipping fees, I‘d be surprised if it was under $165-170.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.