Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Original poster
Feb 14, 2008
US
Good morning,

I used my Apple Cash balance last week to make a payment on my Apple Card. Each subsequent payment I've made has automatically taken the balance of my Apple Cash before charging my designated checking account. Is there a way to disable this? There doesn't seem to be any settings regarding this behavior.

Thanks.

GeekyGrannie

macrumors regular
May 15, 2015
Good morning,

I used my Apple Cash balance last week to make a payment on my Apple Card. Each subsequent payment I've made has automatically taken the balance of my Apple Cash before charging my designated checking account. Is there a way to disable this? There doesn't seem to be any settings regarding this behavior.

Thanks.

Have you tried "Pay Later" rather than "Pay Now"? You can select the payment to be made as soon as the next day. When I try that, it doesn't seem to use Apple Cash as a payment source.

jetsam

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2015
Good morning,

Thanks.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209226
Scroll down to:
Turn payments with Apple Cash on or off

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.