Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
I have got an Apple II somewhere, I think its in the attic. I will go up there and find it at some point!

My dad has got one of the original Apple I (The wooden case one) in storage (He used to live in Berkeley)

Ensign

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
I have a IIGS somewhere. Actually my parents...er, aunt does I think. I hope its still around! Cause I really wat to break it out in a few years when I am out of school and have to decorate my own place (ie not a dorm or sublet).

I know its not an apple II but I might be able to acquire a Mac SE from my girlfriend's parents. They have one that they don't use and I'd be mighty happy giving it a home.

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Originally posted by Ensign Paris
My dad has got one of the original Apple I (The wooden case one) in storage (He used to live in Berkeley)

Holy crap! :eek:

If I had one of those it would be prominently displayed in a museum display case in the middle of my living room. :D

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Apple I

I wonder how many of them there are out there?!

and out of those...how many actually can work still?

Ensign....u should check it out....would be very interesting to see what it does...just for fun! :p

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2002
Re: Apple I

Originally posted by eyelikeart
I wonder how many of them there are out there?!

and out of those...how many actually can work still?

Ensign....u should check it out....would be very interesting to see what it does...just for fun! :p
they made 200 of them, and they sold for 666.66(US)

blakespot

Administrator
Original poster
Jun 4, 2000
Alexandria, VA
Originally posted by teabgs
I have a IIGS somewhere. Actually my parents...er, aunt does I think. I hope its still around! Cause I really wat to break it out in a few years when I am out of school and have to decorate my own place (ie not a dorm or sublet).

I know its not an apple II but I might be able to acquire a Mac SE from my girlfriend's parents. They have one that they don't use and I'd be mighty happy giving it a home.
Sure it's an Apple II. I've got a IIgs--seems the wisest choice if you're going to only own one Apple II series machines. It runs basically all ][+, IIe, //c software as well as GS-specific titles. Here's a site that will take you back:

Apple IIgs Gamimg Memory Fairway

blakespot

ChrisA775

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2018
Reno, NV
I have a few of the Apple II family members in my office.
Apple II wing.jpg

NickJabb

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2019
I have an unopened lot of Apple IIc equipment. I have the monitor, monitor stand, keyboard, scribe printer, and ImageWriter. It’s for sale so if you’re interested let me know

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.