Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrbrightside900

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 7, 2019
Hi there,
I’ve recently bought something online with Apple Pay.
I send it back 4 weeks ago and the merchant refunded me right away. But the problem is i deleted the virtual card in the wallet app, so i didn’t remember my device number.
You guess, i still haven’t got the refund back. Is it because the card is deleted in the wallet app? Or what else can be the problem?
So if you buy something, and then bring it back for a refund and then delete by accident your card in the wallet, are you then in trouble?
Somebody knows? Or experienced something the same like my story?

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
Your account should show the credit, whether you have the card in your wallet or not. Just re-add the card and you’ll see it.

Reactions: Mrbrightside900

chscag

macrumors 601
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Check with your credit card holder or bank. Sometimes a merchant may say they issued a refund but it may take time for it to show up, although 4 weeks is definitely excessive. If your credit card holder does not show a refund, you can request they do a charge back to the merchant. Hopefully, you have proof that the merchant received the return?

Reactions: Mrbrightside900
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.