Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kermit262

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
Central Ohio
Also went with the elago stand. It’s a great product and I actually look forward to charging my watch now.
318CE23A-EE88-479E-AABB-123884506144.jpg

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
Just purchased the Pod for Apple Watch (Nomad). Looking forward to being able to charge the watch wherever I am instead of next to the bed! :)

jwzimm

macrumors member
Nov 19, 2017
I just returned the Simpeak stand. It was a good price at ~$20 but it was just not high quality IMHO. I was planning on plugging my RAVPower wireless charger for my iPhone X into one of the ports so I could simply my cabling but the charger would not recognize the input and wouldn't charge the phone.

I found a used Apple Magnetic dock on ebay for $50 and picked that up. I need to remind myself that there is a reason Apple branded products cost more, they are much higher quality.

PPCmike

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2012
Too many pages but I don't know but any stands for a wireless iphone charge and wireless watch charge in the same base?

Dj64Mk7

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2013
I just purchased a 42mm SS Series 2 the other day, and I was wondering if anyone here has/had any suggestions as to a good stand or dock. Something not too expensive (below $100) and doesn't require me to supply my own cable. One that charges both iPhone and Apple WAtch would be nice, if possible.

nieks

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2016
The Netherlands
probably, 'cause normally, it would cost you 129 according to ihomeaudio.com.
however:
1. The link you provided gives me "This page does not exist".
2. If I google and open your link in google cache, it states "Coming Soon February 2018".

And to add to that, but that's more a matter of opinion: it's not the prettiest dock, is it...

Dj64Mk7

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2013
probably, 'cause normally, it would cost you 129 according to ihomeaudio.com.
however:
1. The link you provided gives me "This page does not exist".
2. If I google and open your link in google cache, it states "Coming Soon February 2018".

And to add to that, but that's more a matter of opinion: it's not the prettiest dock, is it...

Sure it's not the prettiest, but it sure does seem functional. Some of us aren't as concerned with aesthetics when compared with others.

drfunk1986

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2012
Thanks for this post, didn't even know these existed. Actually, I'd totally be down for a watch box case that charges as well.

hinesmj

macrumors 6502
Nov 19, 2015
New York
Anyone know of a cheap-ish ($25-$50) stand where I can have my phone upright charging wirelessly and the watch charging next to it?

Bbafett

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
Georgia
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D3SH5MR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like this one. I have been using it for several weeks. Does a great job and only one cable down to plug makes cable management better. Can't go wrong for only $25.
[doublepost=1532612957][/doublepost]
Hey, everyone!
We are designing a wireless charger stand for iPhone + apple watch or Earpods.
We have a quick survey: are watch users more than Earpods users in quantities?

I have Iphone/Watch but not Earpods and don't have intentions on getting them anytime soon. However, I think designing a stand that does 2 or all three of these devices isn't a bad idea. There are some out there now that do either option.

I would think that there are more Watch users than Earpods in my opinion. I think one issue with Earpods is price and also if you lose one you are paying a large chunk again. However, I did see someone on American Ninja Warrior run the course with Earpods in and they didn't move at all. I was shocked by that. It was a great showing for them, but that is off topic.

nieks

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Yeah, still looking for the best combo. Currently use my own Apple charging puck and i wirelessly charge my phone with the Ikea charger.

I live in the Netherlands however, so not sure if I'm of any use to you :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.