Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fairuz

macrumors 68020
Aug 27, 2017
Silicon Valley
Art is a waste of time. There is a reason why music and art funding has plummeted in our public schools. Good luck trying to find a job as an “artist.” I’ve done everything I could to scare my children from studying any kind of art. Juilliard over West Point? You got to be kidding me. The idea Apple is making tools to inspire creativity is a joke. Just give us more RAM, storage, longer battery life.

Here at MacRumors you will see almost no one complain about the lack of creativity apps. In fact, we are bashing Clips as a cheap video editing app. In double fact, go through these forums and note the most requested features. More RAM, more storage, more battery.
Creativity is not only useful for art. What do you intend to do with more RAM?
[automerge]1575856010[/automerge]
The reason that Android has more marketshare than Apple is because there are thousands and thousands of android phones, at all different prices, from tuns of different companies. There is only a few iPhones that are all made by Apple.
Say you're choosing between an Android phone and an iPhone. The fact that there are more Android phone models isn't going to influence your decision in favor of buying one.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.