Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alvin777

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
Hello if anyone has experience buying 6s Plus screen replacements from a store called Fixez, does all of its 6s Plus screens have 3D Touch and was the quality good or the same as any AliExpress 6s Plus screen replacements? If you bought their VividFX version or Premium version what exactly were the differences (same with their many 6s Plus screen replacement like the Aftermarket version, Incell version- did they have 3D Touch and were they great quality or it's the same as any AliExpress screen replacement).

Same question for other Fixez Store screen replacements for iPhones that have 3D Touch (Phone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max).

What's your feedback on Fixez store's screen quality vs. other stores like iFixit? How close is it to Apple's original screens w/ 3D Touch (or is it better?).

Is Fixez even a US company as it says or it's really chinese owned but is just based in the US (coz' if one looks at the descriptions of their 6s Plus screen for example, the english seems ok but the wordings are a bit almost funny, like with those chinese descriptions. It's also inconsistent, lacks uniformity but they are more affordable and have more choices when it comes to grades on screen replacements).

Thank you.

Have a blessed weekend.

Alvin777

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
Hello Fixez won't clarify (they just refer me to the description which is inconsistent with their Youtube ad, it doesn't seem to have 3D Touch, I'm not sure) but does anyone know if you can you can use any iPhone 6s Plus Model: A1687 w/ any third party 6s Plus LCD + digitizer screen replacement like this one:

https://www.fixez.com/vivid-premium...s-plus-lcd-and-touch-screen-replacement-black

Or the 3rd party LCD + Digitizer/ screen replacement needs to be specific for the model: A1687

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Hello Fixez won't clarify (they just refer me to the description which is inconsistent with their Youtube ad, it doesn't seem to have 3D Touch, I'm not sure) but does anyone know if you can you can use any iPhone 6s Plus Model: A1687 w/ any third party 6s Plus LCD + digitizer screen replacement like this one:

https://www.fixez.com/vivid-premium...s-plus-lcd-and-touch-screen-replacement-black

Or the 3rd party LCD + Digitizer/ screen replacement needs to be specific for the model: A1687

Thank you.
God bless you. Rev. 21:4
They only offer one screen like every other 3rd party parts supplier so that's the screen for all models.. The only way you'll know for sure if it has 3D Touch is to buy it and install it.. I would contact the company thru email or actually call them and verify

Reactions: Alvin777
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.