Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMi

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Is there a way to add a bullet list in the email app on iPad Pro?

There are thousands of useless emojis, but I cannot find this simple functionality anywhere. I use bullet points to add clarity to emails.

Any help would be super appreciated.

kohlson

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2010

There are thousands of useless emojis, but I cannot find this simple functionality anywhere. I use bullet points to add clarity to emails.

At least in the mail.app on my MBP, Option+8 will add a bullet. There may be a more automated way, but this should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: iMi

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Don't think it's possible.

Hacky way is to create a Note with bullets and copy/paste the contents into Mail. Can't control bullet style, however.

Saato

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2019

Sorry for old reply, but I had the same issue and ended up finding the mail app “Spark” -its amazing! I’ve removed mail/outlook apps and using it exclusively now. It does bullets, lists, formatting etc.

It’s beyond me why Google, Microsoft and Apple dont give you professional type features. Especially when you’re using something like an iPad Pro with keyboard. You need desktop class features. It’s insane.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.