Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbowden3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2014
Auburn, AL
Buyer Beware - If you use your iPhone as a speaker phone - keep the phone you have...
I have an 11ProMax phone and I cannot use the speaker phone because the echo is so bad not one can hear me.

This problem has been reported on numerous forums and Apple apparently has not solution, they will give you a new phone and is still echos.

For $1299 how could they now have missed this in QA?

Reactions: compwiz1202

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Buyer Beware - If you use your iPhone as a speaker phone - keep the phone you have...
I have an 11ProMax phone and I cannot use the speaker phone because the echo is so bad not one can hear me.

This problem has been reported on numerous forums and Apple apparently has not solution, they will give you a new phone and is still echos.

Hard to say how much of an issue this is for most given that it doesn't really seem like there's been that much discussion about it here, for example, where even the smallest of things often end up having long discussions.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois

First I’ve heard of it and I read all the relevant tech news..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.