Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

big samm

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
For the love of god i cannot sign in iMessage or FaceTime on my ipad pro 10,5 on ios 12.4.1. Anyone having this problem? Ive tried everything log in log out of icloud , clean restore , i never use backups.
My iPhone is on ios 13 and sign in FaceTime and iMessage. When i try to turn on imessage from the settings on the ipad the button just won’t turn green. I open the iMessage app and it ask me to sign in, i enter my credentials and it just hangs there... I go back in the settings and when tap on imessage i see Verifying with a spinning wheel, then the settings app just freezes. I have to force close the setting app and reopen and try again. Ive never had something like this happened before. Im really tired of restoring for nothing and im about to give up. Some help would be appreciated
Thanks

big samm

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
I have a ipad mini that was laying around... it was on 12.3.1 and tried to login on iMessage and it worked fine.
This morning i updated it to 12.4.1 and again i cannot log in iMessage. So 12.4.1 have a bug that won’t let you sign in back to iMessage.... Can someone please verify this? Please some help would be appreciated
Thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.