Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amtjb

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
I'm trying to add a text hyperlink to my CPA website using Wix website. I can create working text hyperlinks with every URL to other websites that are not a Wix website, but not with my CPA Url going to my CPA website. I keep getting a message that says, " check the URL and try again." when I put CPA URL in the Wix window that comes up when you want to add a text hyperlink. To make sure the CPA URL's was going to my CPA websites, I use two different CPA Url and they both went to CPA websites that I used in the search box at top of the page. Any suggestion to get to my CPA URL website using Wix website?

amtjb

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
I'm trying to add a text hyperlink to my CPA website using Wix website. I can create working text hyperlinks with every URL to other websites that are not a Wix website, but not with my CPA Url going to my CPA website. I keep getting a message that says, " check the URL and try again." when I put CPA URL in the Wix window that comes up when you want to add a text hyperlink. To make sure the CPA URL's was going to my CPA websites, I use two different CPA Url and they both went to CPA websites that I used in the search box at top of the page. Any suggestion to get to my CPA URL website using Wix website?
I solve the problem. I would not have believed it if someone told me. What I did is copy the Url from my CPA website. Paste it in a Word document. Save the Word document. Then copy the Url form the Word document. Put it into the location where the Url is suppose to be in Wix. Then I able to go to my CPA website.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.