Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Christopher11

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
I plan to create another channel, unrelated to my identity as a musician and music educator on Youtube. I plan to post 4 minute segments of cartoons like The Simpsons, etc. I've noticed they don't get taken down if kept short enough. What I want to ask you guys: is it possible to keep that discreet from my original, so that it's not evident they are from the same person / user? Do multiple channels show up when people visit your profile page? In that case, perhaps it is better if I just create another account with a separate Google + account?

Thank you for any reply!

ruslan120

macrumors 65816
Jul 12, 2009
I’ve done this before (for creating a main channel for the main content (eGPU, tech, Apple, timelapses)), and another for gaming, and another called “NotFilmingIt” as satire against YouTubing everything i.e. helping the homeless.

I’ve always made separate Google Accounts to separate them.

I don’t mean to pass judgement but why upload clips? Why not let people rightfully pay for them? Or are they funny and/or interesting compilations?

Link please, interested in checking it out when it’s up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.