Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPad Bro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2021
I want to buy a Blue iPad Air with 256GB, but it’s only on sale at Amazon and I have $300 of my funds stuck on Best Buy eGift Cards. I got ripped off once before years ago. Just hoping and praying someone can help me find a legit place.

Sheepish-Lord

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2021
I don't think that's a thing given a lot of fraud involved with it. Why don't you just have Best Buy price match Amazon?

Reactions: KaliYoni

iPad Bro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2021
Subject says it all. I have a Best Buy e-Gift card, but I want to use my money at Amazon instead. I got ripped off once before trying out the card trading sites, but I was hoping one of you here might know of a real, legitimate place to do it.

iStorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2012
Subject says it all. I have a Best Buy e-Gift card, but I want to use my money at Amazon instead. I got ripped off once before trying out the card trading sites, but I was hoping one of you here might know of a real, legitimate place to do it.
Did you not see BigBlur's response? Use your Best Buy gift card at Best Buy to buy an Amazon gift card. Then redeem it at Amazon. Pretty sure Best Buy is a real, legitimate place. ;)

Reactions: compwiz1202

iPad Bro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 2, 2021
Did you not see BigBlur's response? Use your Best Buy gift card at Best Buy to buy an Amazon gift card. Then redeem it at Amazon. Pretty sure Best Buy is a real, legitimate place. ;)
I saw it, but my two topics were merged. That’s why it looks weird. I can’t buy an Amazon gift card because it only lets me pick it up in store and closest one is over an hour away. But I’ll do the price matching thing if they will price match an item on Amazon that’s on sale as a deal.

Reactions: compwiz1202
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.