Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
Can anyone recommend an edge to edge screen protector for an iPhone XS (not max) that doesn't block the proximity sensor. I'm currently using one that looks great, but I'm tired of the screen not waking up during a call or immediately following a call when I move the phone away from my face.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
You don’t need to spend that kind of money to get a decent glass screen protector. I have an ESR full coverage edge to edge one which is very good. I paid around one third that price for it.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
Link please. I have found it very hard to find an edge to edge that doesn't impact the proximity sensor.

You don’t need to spend that kind of money to get a decent glass screen protector. I have an ESR full coverage edge to edge one which is very good. I paid around one third that price for it.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Thanks. And you can confirm no proximity sensor issues? I am really hating how the screen won't light back up during a phone call when I move the phone away from my face with my current E2E.

I don’t have any proximity sensor issues.

Paco II

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
There was brief major price drop on these on Amazon so I picked one up. Installed and not having the proximity sensor issue. Thanks for the tip!

It’s a little expensive but it’s got a lifetime replacement, bodyguards edge to edge is great and works and installs easily

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.