Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thephonenerd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 30, 2019
Ask and ye shall receive ?
any better luck with yours? i thought you returned it? looks like you got a replacement?

My replacement case has started loosening on the volume rocker side.

Really disappointed, this wasnt happening with the Xs Max and X cases

jmgregory1

macrumors 68030
any better luck with yours? i thought you returned it? looks like you got a replacement?

My replacement case has started loosening on the volume rocker side.

Really disappointed, this wasnt happening with the Xs Max and X cases

In regards to your wireless charging issues, it might be the phone not the case at issue. I believe the default setting under battery settings is for the phone to learn your charging habits and not allow charging at other times if the device is above 80%. I noticed my charger wasn’t working one day, tested my wife’s and her’s didn’t work with my 11 Pro Max either, but then it worked fine after 10pm.

AE14

macrumors 68030
Jul 9, 2013
Philly Burbs
Target has their Black Friday deals. Right now on the target app $22.50 for the 11 pro max. For the price, I might have to revisit.

Reactions: blaine07

Min Wang

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2020
Hi all, i recently got hold of the Evutec Karbon iphone 11 Pro max casing from Evutec themselves.

However after a day of use i notice a number of issues with the casing.

Wireless charging does not seem to work and i have tried this with a number of wireless chargers - Anker, Kogan Rapid base charger and Nomad base charging station.

Next, i experience slack/ looseness of the case on both the volume and power rockers lateral sides, this was not the case with my Xs Max and X. From memory, they fit like a glove without any give.

I would like to know if any of you out there have experienced the same thing with Evutec's latest case for the new iphone 11 pro?

I am highly disappointed with Evutec as it was once a company i immediately chose for all my iphone needs.

Thank you guys for the feedback!
[automerge]1588826265[/automerge]
Hi all, i recently got hold of the Evutec Karbon iphone 11 Pro max casing from Evutec themselves.

However after a day of use i notice a number of issues with the casing.

Wireless charging does not seem to work and i have tried this with a number of wireless chargers - Anker, Kogan Rapid base charger and Nomad base charging station.

Next, i experience slack/ looseness of the case on both the volume and power rockers lateral sides, this was not the case with my Xs Max and X. From memory, they fit like a glove without any give.

I would like to know if any of you out there have experienced the same thing with Evutec's latest case for the new iphone 11 pro?

I am highly disappointed with Evutec as it was once a company i immediately chose for all my iphone needs.

Thank you guys for the feedback!
Hi
Updates on my replacement case from Evutec, sides fit alot better without any creak/loosening of the case, however wireless charging is still intermittent. Sometimes it takes a couple of seconds before wireless charging can occur, sometimes its instant, sometimes doesnt work at all. Quite a disappointment, case also seems to be smoother/change of texture compared to Xs Max and X.
Hi how did you solve the problem at last with the new case?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.