Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaytee86

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2019
I ordered a Spring '16 yellow sport band from eBay. If everything goes well I should have it by today and I expect it'd look great on my SBSS when I work out. IMO even the product red sport band has become duller.

Congrats on your first leather band!

it's a really deep yellow.. i got the band from ebay and really like it too :) enjoy!

Reactions: Strangedream

Strangedream

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2019
London, UK
I found a 3rd party aubergine 44mm modern buckle on Ali Express, so I'm definitely going to give that a try. I would love a light orange as well, maybe something not so neon.
Beware of third bands with magnetic clasp. The magnets tend to be weak as fudge. I've had a terrible experience with an aftermarket modern buckle that cost me one out-of-warranty AW repair.
[automerge]1571971418[/automerge]
it's a really deep yellow.. i got the band from ebay and really like it too :) enjoy!
Thanks mate! The mailman messed up and apparently couldn't figure out how to slip the band through my mailbox slot. I have to wait until tomorrow morning to pick it up from the post office. Hopefully I'll still have the yellow sport band in time for my upcoming pool party :D

Reactions: mizmimi02

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
Heres's the Khaki and Pomegranate. I'll post Camel soon.

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg

IMG_8596.jpg

IMG_8724.jpg

Reactions: staggerlee41
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.