Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HaloCod27

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2011
I have the iTouch First Gen, and I jailbroke it through jailbreakme.com

I'm new to the jailbreak world, and so I don't really know what to do.

I have Cydia and Installous.

Can you guys tell me how I get all the cool things like new password screens folders, all that stuff?

Last edited:

plaxico44

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2010
PA
No one here is going to help you get cracked apps. There are a good amount of developers on this forum.

Lyubomir1001

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2010
Getting paid apps for free by using Installous. Its also called pirating and its illegal in every country.

Jailbreaking's definition is getting access to any app or third party apps.
Jailbreaking was made legal so how is it illegal

jessieblack98

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2011
help with jailbreaking

I have the iTouch First Gen, and I jailbroke it through jailbreakme.com

I'm new to the jailbreak world, and so I don't really know what to do.

I have Cydia and Installous.

Can you guys tell me how I get all the cool things like new password screens folders, all that stuff?

jailbreaking is legal but downloading apps that the app store says u need to pay is called pirating and is illegal

jonrando

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2011
I don't believe he was asking how to get cracked apps. Seems he was just stating what he already had.

Tech Elementz

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2011
I don't believe he was asking how to get cracked apps. Seems he was just stating what he already had.

He was. I think people overjump to conclude that he wanted cracked apps, but if you continued reading his post, he requested ideas on customizing his iDevice, which is not wrong depending on what he wants customized. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.