Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Hi,
Is there a tweak like f.lux that allows you to set the times rather than going by sunrise and sunset? Or maybe a way to manually tweak f.lux setting via iFile or something? I work in a freakishly brightly lit hospital until 11pm and don't want to reduce the white point until I'm off work. I'm currently doing it manually, but it's kind of tedious.
(iOS 9.3 is not an option for me)
Thanks!

Last edited:

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
Hi,
Is there a tweak like f.lux that allows you to set the times rather than going by sunrise and sunset? Or maybe a way to manually tweak f.lux setting via iFile or something? I work in a freakishly brightly lit hospital until 11pm and don't want to reduce the white point until I'm off work. I'm currently doing it manually, but it's kind of tedious.
(iOS 9.3 is not an option for me)
Thanks!

I thought this was a neat trick!

bufffilm

Suspended
May 3, 2011
There was a tweak about 3-4 weeks ago whereby you could auto enable DND if you had meetings on your calendar.

Dismissed it at the time, but now might be something I would try.

Edit: found it...MeetingDND if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
Is there a tweak to allow scheduling Low Battery Mode? Similar to Do Not Disturb or Night Shift. Thanks in advance!

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
Is there a tweak that will let me organise photos on the phone itself?

As in take a photo and move it from the camera roll to the folder I want it in?

Thanks!

pollybrowne

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2009
Is there a tweak compatible with iOS 9 that allows you to set up your folders to show a larger version of just one of the icons from a folder instead of the grid when you are view your folders from the springboard?

MacManiac76

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2007
Arizona
Is there a tweak compatible with iOS 9 that allows you to set up your folders to show a larger version of just one of the icons from a folder instead of the grid when you are view your folders from the springboard?

FolderEnhancer (iOS 7/8/9) will allow you to do this.

JaIIen

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2016
Hi,
I'm looking for something which will allow me to download videos off Safari.
I have looked on the App Store yet the only ones I am able to find will not let me download off most sites.
I've tried Safari Downloader+ yet this doesn't seem to work for me as it crashes every time I attempt to open it.
(Also not looking for something that just downloads YouTube videos, I would like to download videos of websites as well, YouTube is not a problem)
I am running iOS 9.0.2 on a iPad Mini 2, and I am jailbroken.

Hope someone can help, cheers :)

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
Hi guys is there a tweak that would allow me to hide specific app icons or specific folders? I know there are ways to hide folders but they hide all folders. I am looking to hide specific folders only. And also maybe to hide (make invisible) and lock with as password so that apps in that folder cannot be accessed.

Also Ive downloaded spotlight be gone, is this secure? Is there no way to bring up spotlight anymore? there is no point doing any of the above if you can still bring up apps etc on spotlight.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Looking for a tweak or app that allows me to open video files within iFile in another app like nPlayer or Infuse?

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
7807166af31db415066f415de3f58e24.png

hi guys anyone know the theme this is and what the tweak to enable it, ie winterboard etc I don't use themes so would appreciate details.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.