Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tys

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
Anyone know of a Cydia or Flex tweak to disable the quick reply feature on iOS 9.3.3 messages app? If I choose reply, I want to open the messages app rather than the little banner at the top of the screen.
Also, does anyone know of a tweak that asks for confirmation before sending a message? AskToSend hasn't been updated for iOS 9 yet.

Standbysloth363

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2016
Good idea. But you did not name your app :eek::)
Hey guys need some help please, I recently did jailbreeak on ios 9.3.3 but I accidentally deleted pp app and erased all contents now my cydia wont open even after downloading pp app again and cydia shows var/lib/dpkg etc please help me fix it

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
Oh Great Knowledgeable Ones!

I'm looking for an app or tweak similar to my ole BlackBerry's WiFi Manager. It would allow you set profiles for given wifi locations. For example, I had one profile for home and another profile for work. As soon as I would get out of range of one named location, it would automatically shut off the wifi radio and would not start up again until I was in range of the other. And, if I was in range of an unsaved location, it still would not turn on wifi until I saved the new location. BTW, ios 9.3.3 for my 6+.

SoYoung

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2015
Someone knows a working tweak for 9.3.3 that block jailbreak detection? I tried tsProtector, but it didn't work with the 2 apps I want to bypass the detection.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Looking for a jailbreak tweak to clear my last copied text after a few seconds or minutes.

Demovx

macrumors member
May 12, 2015
Hi! Do you know if there is a tweak in the system Application photos, folders hiding places and people? I need this so much but i don't like this 2 folders..

porcupine8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2011
Does a tweak exist that allows you to mute/unmute the ringer without muting the other sounds? Or that allows app notification alarms to go off despite the ringer being off, just like the iOS alarm clock alarms can?

Also, anything that turns off the little sound when a text sends? Why is that even there? Why is there no way to turn it off? That's the main reason I wind up silencing my phone and then missing my alarms half the time.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Any Cydia jailbreak tweak that lets you refresh a app every so minutes or seconds please ?

MacManiac76

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2007
Arizona
Is there a tweak that forces the phone to only use 4G/LTE for data? I don't want the phone to ever use 3G if possible since it is so god awful slow. I can force only 4G/LTE in my mobile hotspot, so hopefully there is someway to do the same on the phone.

Reactions: max2

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Is there a tweak that forces the phone to only use 4G/LTE for data? I don't want the phone to ever use 3G if possible since it is so god awful slow. I can force only 4G/LTE in my mobile hotspot, so hopefully there is someway to do the same on the phone.

Good idea! I would like this as well!

addamas

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2016
Well, as old Android user I am looking for a tweak to make Bluetooth normally transfer data between non iOS devices

Reactions: max2

elga

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2013
Denmark
dqoaJOV.jpg

not sure if anyone can help, After I get to the Script path, can't seems to find the next step to change the language

Is this working for IOS 10.2.??

Tev11

macrumors member
Apr 1, 2017
What it does: allow you to use same app twice (i.e. Two Word apps at the same time) while using splitscreen on iPad Pro.

I understand there's a jailbreak method that allows you to duplicate the desired app using ifile, but would it allow you to run the same app twice on the iPad?

Userx12

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2015
What it does:
An app switcher that shows four or more apps on the screen and advances left to right in the way the old app switcher in iOS 7 did ( ie.you can swipe quickly and it keeps going for a little bit). I have iOS 9 and you have to swipe each time you want to advance by one app.

I've looked at a few but i'm still looking

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.