Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Noxm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2017
It says 20 Nov. for online and offline (in the US and also here in germany).

Drababan

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
I have one for sale. Ordered with my SS Hermès model thinking I was going to be able to get the black gradient face and just switch out the lugs with SS versions. Turns out the Noir faces are only available with the Noir watch. So my wife ordered me the SB Hermès and now I have the band for sale. I have it up for sale on Reddit in the r/AppleBandMarket sub reddit. Never worn, just took it out for the initial pictures. You can see those here.

Noxm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2017
Well, my problem is, I'm sitting in germany, that is a very long way.

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008
I have one for sale. Ordered with my SS Hermès model thinking I was going to be able to get the black gradient face and just switch out the lugs with SS versions. Turns out the Noir faces are only available with the Noir watch. So my wife ordered me the SB Hermès and now I have the band for sale. I have it up for sale on Reddit in the r/AppleBandMarket sub reddit. Never worn, just took it out for the initial pictures. You can see those here.
How difficult is it to swap the lugs and clasp?

rosegoldoli

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2019

if u bought from apple you can return

Drababan

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
How difficult is it to swap the lugs and clasp?

The lugs would be easy the clasp would be more difficult. You would have to find a silver clasp and you are unlikely to find a Hermes one (unless you already have another swift band). I think the clasp is just a push pin from the looks of them. Lugs are just standard lugs. 2 pentalobe screws (or whatever those are called).
[automerge]1570023683[/automerge]
if u bought from apple you can return
I asked. It was an online order so it would have to be fully returned not just the band. Because it was ordered with the watch (custom config from the watch studio). I want to keep the SS Hermes watch, just trying to recoup some of the money from the band.

Strangedream

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2019
London, UK
I asked. It was an online order so it would have to be fully returned not just the band. Because it was ordered with the watch (custom config from the watch studio). I want to keep the SS Hermes watch, just trying to recoup some of the money from the band.
How much you selling for? Might be interested ...

Edit: nvm I have a 40mm :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.