Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kjůrovec

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2017
IMG_0280.PNG
I've actualy found a loophole to do that! With no jailbreak! If you Decide to record it with iMovie, there is na option. iMovie>New Movie>Add some random clip than delete it>"+" button>from Camera! If you want to export the video in 60 FPS go into system settings>iMovie>enable 60 FPS!

Last edited:

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
View attachment 719356 I've actualy found a loophole to do that! With no jailbreak! If you Decide to record it with iMovie, there is na option. iMovie>New Movie>Add some random clip than delete it>"+" button>from Camera! If you want to export the video in 60 FPS go into system settings>iMovie>enable 60 FPS!
Doesn't really sound like this would probably do much for iOS 6.

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
The iPhone 5 can shoot 1080 video at 30fps. 60fps has not been achieved by any cell phone to date. That includes all smartphones from 2008-present. Smartphone cameras can achieve 1080p video recording as well as high resolutions.
Oh my god! It’s so funny to look back at these old posts! Nowadays we have 4K video at 60fps! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.