Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 18, 2019
Hello.

Is there a way to acces with android phone to iCloud > Macintosh > desktop > folder > seminar.doc ?

I couldn`t do it with my Galaxy phone.

My Apple products are for education & business and I don`t want to have an iPhone to remind me for all the chores. Short answer why I use Apple tech but don`t use/want an iPhone.

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 18, 2019
This is how iCloud opens on android phone and it shows only photos, notes and findmyiPhone app.
There is no option to make this site as desktop version and I cant acces my files like word, excel, powerpoint, pages, bookauthor...

Screenshot_20191031-083810_Opera.jpg

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
This is how iCloud opens on android phone and it shows only photos, notes and findmyiPhone app.
There is no option to make this site as desktop version and I cant acces my files like word, excel, powerpoint, pages, bookauthor...

View attachment 874107

Hm. That's kinda disappointing. Try manually adding /iclouddrive to the end of the URL and see what happens.
Otherwise I've read there's an app on Google Play called Sync for iCloud but I wouldn't personally trust my iCloud credentials to a third party app

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 18, 2019
yes, tnx.
no, I wouldnt allow some parts to acces my icloud. I dont even log on public pc-s. I went home and send it to my outlook mail

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 18, 2019
I will try in settings, it usualy is written at down of the page "desktop version".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.