Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Riffbear

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2013
Hi guys I am needing to convert MP4 into H.264 to be able to then import it for playback into Adobe Animate. To then hopefully create animations over actual video.
I have Adobe media Encoder and Handbrake.. (not sure if handbrake can do this task) But I have read that Media Encoder can. I can't seem to figure it out..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

MacUser2525

Suspended
Mar 17, 2007
Canada
Hi guys I am needing to convert MP4 into H.264 to be able to then import it for playback into Adobe Animate. To then hopefully create animations over actual video.
I have Adobe media Encoder and Handbrake.. (not sure if handbrake can do this task) But I have read that Media Encoder can. I can't seem to figure it out..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

That is what handbrake does, is encode video into h264 or h265. Load the video in it and select your options like the bitrate you wish and push start to have it done. Oh if doing a few of these at a time it has a batch mode you can use for identical encodes simply have all the videos in one directory and open the directory for scanning using the Source option not selecting the individual files contained in it. It will then scan all files and when using the Add Titles To Queue option to get dialog that allows you to add all or select which to add.

Reactions: kohlson

Riffbear

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2013

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.30.55 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.30.55 pm.png
    179 KB · Views: 125

Riffbear

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2013
That is what handbrake does, is encode video into h264 or h265. Load the video in it and select your options like the bitrate you wish and push start to have it done. Oh if doing a few of these at a time it has a batch mode you can use for identical encodes simply have all the videos in one directory and open the directory for scanning using the Source option not selecting the individual files contained in it. It will then scan all files and when using the Add Titles To Queue option to get dialog that allows you to add all or select which to add.

Thank you it worked this time!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.