Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Donni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 1, 2019
Currently Apple doesn't include services such as AppleCare+ and iCloud Storage in the App Store Subscription tab. Both of these services are monthly payments and it makes it such a hassle to update these since they are clunked down in tabs somewhere in the iOS settings. I really wish Apple would just group these in there with the rest of their subscription services such as Apple Music, Apple Aracade, Apple News+, and Apple TV+.

ios13-1-iphone-xs-settings-apple-id-subscriptions-cropped.jpg

Hopefully we'll get this in a update some day.

Let me know your thoughts!

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
Currently Apple doesn't include services such as AppleCare+ and iCloud Storage in the App Store Subscription tab. Both of these services are monthly payments and it makes it such a hassle to update these since they are clunked down in tabs somewhere in the iOS settings. I really wish Apple would just group these in there with the rest of their subscription services such as Apple Music, Apple Aracade, Apple News+, and Apple TV+.

View attachment 880268
Hopefully we'll get this in a update some day.

Let me know your thoughts!
Agreed. Now that AppleCare has a subscription option I think they will eventually put it all in the same place.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
I noticed yesterday there was Subscriptions in the App Store when you tap the person in the upper right. Would be cool though it they had a section below the canceled ones for ones you could enroll into.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Similar to this, I would like to see all subscriptions active in my family account. As the organizer I get billed for all subscriptions but cannot see the ones initiated by other users. Since I am the one getting billed it would be nice if I could see all of them in my list of subscriptions.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Similar to this, I would like to see all subscriptions active in my family account. As the organizer I get billed for all subscriptions but cannot see the ones initiated by other users. Since I am the one getting billed it would be nice if I could see all of them in my list of subscriptions.
Same for purchases. There should just be somewhere to see any purchase made with the family card and by whom sorted by when it was made not by when the card was charged.

Reactions: bigjnyc
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.