Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
I'm looking for a waterproof iPod touch 5th gen case, so far the only one I can find is this one http://www.lifeproof.com/en/ipod-5/?path=TopNav which is awesome unfortunately it's out of stock. If you know of one please put the name or link here :) I have no price range.

EDIT: I have searched the internet a lot and I have only found the ones that fit multiple device shapes and sizes, which is not what I am looking for. I have decided to go for LifeProof, now just go to wait till it's back in stock. :)

Last edited:

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
OP: I'm curious where you take your iPod that requires a waterproof case?

I am 17 years old male so places like the waterslides with my friends (I live about 10 minutes away from the biggest watersides in western Canada!) retreats with my youth group (Where I go canoeing and boating) Everyday things like working out on the farm (My family owns a hobby farm.)

And things like this for example: I was at "party" (Pop, chips, movie, hot tub, basketball kinda party) with a bunch of my friends and a couple of their parents and I was sitting in the hot tub with like 6 of my best friends, 4 girls and 2 guys. A song that I liked came on through the hot tub stereo system, I really wished I could shazam it, but it was to wet to bring out my iPod. Same with the water slides, I went with that same group of people and I wanted to film going down some of the slides with them, but my iPod would have for sure gotten ruined when we reached the bottom with the big splash.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.