Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Vlada011

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2016
Hey people I have one question.
iPhone SE iOS 10.3.3 screen not rotate when I type message.
But when I open some browser, news rotate normaly, Whats app rotate normally. Only SMS not.
I don't know is that happen after last update or not. I remember before few days rotating worked normally while I type messages. It's nice function for small screens.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
On my iPad 10.3.3 .. Wi-fi keeps disconnecting, but option remains on. I must disable then re-enable for it to connect again.

Also, not sure if this is in 10.3.3 or its been the behavior in version 10.x, but i found out if u start the stopwatch.... it keeps running even when u switch off your iPhone. Accidentally found this out when i meant to stop the stopwatch and forgot, only to realize, it was still running after 5 minutes of my iPhone switched off..

Neat..

CobraPA

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2011
Lansdale, PA, USA
Odd little things like disconnecting are usually fixed by a power cycle, unless it is really a problem with the wifi itself. (Long hold the wake button on the side, slide to power off, wait 10-20 seconds until off, long hold the button again.)

ziptrower

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2018
I'm new here...Trying to eliminate items on Reading List that I don't use anymore. I went 'online' and queried this, and the directions given don't work.
1. With the Reading List showing, there is no little x that will allow the curser to delete. If I swipe the Reading Listing, there is still no little x that appears that would allow me to delete.
What am I missing here?
Appreciate any help.

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
I'm new here...Trying to eliminate items on Reading List that I don't use anymore. I went 'online' and queried this, and the directions given don't work.
1. With the Reading List showing, there is no little x that will allow the curser to delete. If I swipe the Reading Listing, there is still no little x that appears that would allow me to delete.
What am I missing here?
Appreciate any help.
Swipe left.

radubraharu

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2018
Romania
Hi there. I have a situation and don't know how to solve it. I use my iphone with the updated software - ios 12. Now I purchased an iphone 6s plus with ios 10.3.1, and after I introduced my Apple id the notes showed up, but the photos and keychain data didn't. This happened yesterday, and I was hoping that they will show up eventually, but no success. Before, when I logged in with my apple id on another iphone (running ios 11 or 12), the pictues and keychain data showed up almost instantly.

Is there a way to have them on the new phone? I will not update the software version, since I want to use ios 10.3.x.
I have the option to sync photos with itunes, but in this case I am not able to delete them from my phone, and if I take a photo on the SE, it will not appear on the 6s plus.

LE: I don't know if it is relevant, but I use a macbook with High Sierra

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.