Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

catalix

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2018
go to Settings -> scroll down to Waze -> Disable Motion & Fitness (it is used to store your last parking place). It should solve the problem.

mikedtk

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2018
Same experience here. iPhone 8+. But this only happened to me maybe 3 times. I can't replicate it and it went away on its own, but when it was happening, a reboot didn't even fix it. I'd open settings and go to iPhone Storage and it would just freeze and lock up. But it eventually fixed itself. This was recent after 11.4. Haven't had it happen since then though (week+?).

Same here with my iPhone X. Experience it since iOs 11.4 and happen randomly with different application. Have seen also that it start almost automatically if I follow a notification sent from Instagram application.
My girlfriend with her iPhone 8 is experiencing the same issue since 11.4 update.

Never see anything from Apple about this...

Reactions: BigMcGuire

ThiGeever

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2015
Same thing happening with the settings app. I kill the app and it freezes again when opened, I have to wait a minute to be able to use it. It’s sooo annoying.

Happening with iPhone X

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.