Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dan9700

Suspended
May 28, 2015
I would like to say something plz... im sorry for how i have acted in the past and i know sometimes ive moaned a lot and just wanted to argue but i am sorry, i hope you give me another chance and we can have this fun ride together with the betas and i promise ill be nice from now on, i would really appreciate it if you guys gave me another go and we can all be here together and enjoy the new betas :). thanks for your time

marmiteturkey

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2005
London
I would like to say something plz... im sorry for how i have acted in the past and i know sometimes ive moaned a lot and just wanted to argue but i am sorry, i hope you give me another chance and we can have this fun ride together with the betas and i promise ill be nice from now on, i would really appreciate it if you guys gave me another go and we can all be here together and enjoy the new betas :). thanks for your time
Dude, I'm just going to say - I really appreciate ppl who take time to reflect and are open to learning. Power to you.

vtboyarc

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2011
Beta 2 in 2-4 weeks? Thoughts?
I always wait for Beta 2 of the new number iOS versions

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
Beta 2 in 2-4 weeks? Thoughts?
I always wait for Beta 2 of the new number iOS versions

2 weeks is standard. I think in rare occasions we've gone 3-4 weeks. I'm thinking Developer Beta 2 on 6/20 and Public Beta 1 by 6/27.

CamiMR

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012

Great to hear that, Dan!
Have you installed Beta 1 yet? Hopefully 12.0 betas are not too buggy, that should make it easier for you to enjoy this fun ride...

Reactions: dan9700

dan9700

Suspended
May 28, 2015
Great to hear that, Dan!
Have you installed Beta 1 yet? Hopefully 12.0 betas are not too buggy, that should make it easier for you to enjoy this fun ride...
im still holding off i really wanna but im gonna wait for a few more reviews but from what im hearing already beta 1 seems really good :)

Reactions: CamiMR
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.