Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Thursday is a known "regular" release day for Apple/iOS. So quite possible for today.
Realistically speaking, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday more or less fall into that sort of category these days as well.
[automerge]1575570171[/automerge]
I'm guessing next week final with this fix included, probably explains the delay. They like to fix these type of issues quickly.
This wasn't really an issue and has been around for a while, hard to say that toward the end of the beta cycle of 13.3 they would decide to hold off just to get that in. I mean anything is possible, but seems like having that in a 13.3.x update or even 13.4 wouldn't be all that unlikely at this point.
[automerge]1575570194[/automerge]
See you Tuesday.
Or Monday.
[automerge]1575570209[/automerge]
This is bad... smh
Why?

The Oak

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2013
1 PM PST has been a "secondary" release timeframe that Apple has used quite a few times for a while now.

Typically though sites like these get some sort of advance notice and post an news story about the upcoming beta. That did not happen this time around.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Typically though sites like these get some sort of advance notice and post an news story about the upcoming beta. That did not happen this time around.
I wouldn't say that that's really typical. Sometimes they do, often enough they don't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.