Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
Realistically speaking, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday more or less fall into that sort of category these days as well.
Yes I am aware of that. However the post I replied to stated ".....stick to their regular schedule and release it on a monday or tuesday. ". I was just stating that Thursdays are very common for iOS releases as well. So also a "regular schedule" if you will.

Reactions: C DM

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
https://www.igen.fr/ios/2019/12/la-...3-sera-disponible-la-semaine-prochaine-111687

https://viettel.vn/tin-tuc/chi-tiet/dich-vu-esim-cua-viettel-tren-apple-watch/17080868

Final should be next week , for those who don’t speak French , it means that a mobile network provider in Vietnam will launch its eSim service next Friday , and iOS 13.3 will be needed
Supposedly there's also this:
The final version will be released next week. With the cellular Apple Watch launching in New Zealand today, and being available on 13 December, the notes state it requires iOS 13.3 and watchOS 6.1.1.

Reactions: AhRiHmAn

newellj

macrumors G3
Oct 15, 2014
East of Eden
After all the bugs and malfs in 13 I'm looking forward to .3. I've been following the betas and the later reports are mostly promising.

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
I hope we get a new build for final. On my iPhone 8, I am seeing the number badge persist on Mail app in this beta that does not go away until I go back and open/ close a couple of mails. This is the first time I am seeing any issue with Mail app (for the way I use it).

Reactions: gank41

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
I hope we get a new build for final. On my iPhone 8, I am seeing the number badge persist on Mail app in this beta that does not go away until I go back and open/ close a couple of mails. This is the first time I am seeing any issue with Mail app (for the way I use it).
I suspect beta 4 is going to be the release build. (17C53)

Reactions: ferretex

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013

I agree with this. Nothing seems to indicate that this build isn’t suitable for rollout (“suitable enough” for those of you experiencing issues, which will likely not get fixed in any additional betas of this release).

13.4 Wednesday

macintoshmac

Suspended
May 13, 2010
I agree with this. Nothing seems to indicate that this build isn’t suitable for rollout (“suitable enough” for those of you experiencing issues, which will likely not get fixed in any additional betas of this release).

13.4 Wednesday

Oh, indeed. This version is most likely the release version. It's stable and smooth. Looking forward to the next point or point dot point beta!

Reactions: sbailey4

jeyf

macrumors 68020
Jan 20, 2009
i looked to see if a dwn load is available, not.
in a odd morbid way i am curious how high the revision number will go on this

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.