Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

perlsyntax

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
How do i do free app in iOS developer program?

How do i get users for test fight to test out my app?

Can i make a new apple id for the iOS developer program?

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
How do i do free app in iOS developer program?

You can set your app's price to a certain tier in iTunes Connect, the first choice of which is as a free app.

How do i get users for test fight to test out my app?

You invite them via email. More details here: TestFlight Beta Testing

Can i make a new apple id for the iOS developer program?

Yes, you can. See this page (registration required): https://developer.apple.com/programs/start/standard/create.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 8.28.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 8.28.54 AM.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 237

perlsyntax

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
few more on the iOS developer.Does anyone know what tools i get if i sign up for iOS developer would i get a icon maker to make my icons?

i think i going to make a new apple id just for iOS developer program so i don't get things mess up.Now anyone know know if the iPad mini supports metal framework at all?

Do i need to setup my iTunes connect only when i got iOS if i am right?

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
Before I start answering more questions, I just wanna suggest you have a look at the iOS Developer Program pages from Apple, as well as their Support site. Lots of good info there.

Does anyone know what tools i get if i sign up for iOS developer would i get a icon maker to make my icons?

Basically, you get Xcode as well as access to the restricted parts of the developer site and iTunes Connect. No, you do not get an icon maker.

Now anyone know know if the iPad mini supports metal framework at all?

I'm not overly familiar with the Metal framework but my understanding is that as long as the device has an A7 or better, you should be good to go. Perhaps this document can provide a better answer: Metal Programming Guide

Do i need to setup my iTunes connect only when i got iOS if i am right?

I don't understand this question.

perlsyntax

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
Before I start answering more questions, I just wanna suggest you have a look at the iOS Developer Program pages from Apple, as well as their Support site. Lots of good info there.

Basically, you get Xcode as well as access to the restricted parts of the developer site and iTunes Connect. No, you do not get an icon maker.

I'm not overly familiar with the Metal framework but my understanding is that as long as the device has an A7 or better, you should be good to go. Perhaps this document can provide a better answer: Metal Programming Guide

I don't understand this question.

I take it would be $100 with tax right?

dianaazura

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2015
i think i going to make a new apple id just for iOS developer program so i don't get things mess up.Now anyone know know if the iPad mini supports metal framework at all? Basically, you get Xcode as well as access to the restricted parts of the developer site and iTunes Connect. No, you do not get an icon maker.

perlsyntax

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2014
i think i going to make a new apple id just for iOS developer program so i don't get things mess up.Now anyone know know if the iPad mini supports metal framework at all? Basically, you get Xcode as well as access to the restricted parts of the developer site and iTunes Connect. No, you do not get an icon maker.

That what i did made a new apple id and found out that if you fail some login it will ask for to reset my apple id i found out what i did wrong.

I not sure if metal support the iPad mini with the A7 i know it is support.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.