Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Jul 3, 2013
I enabled 2FA for one of my emails and it seems to be working fine, except it will not 'delete' an email. This email is 100% deleted from the account, I can send and receive emails without issue using the account. I've tried deleting the email account then re-adding it, restarting my phone (fully up to date).
But this email annoyingly will not disappear, any ideas how to get rid of it?

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
I have this issue.

I temporarily fixed the issue by removing the email account from my phone. It was good for a week or so but then it did it again for another email.

It’s one of the many known bugs with the native mail app which Apple seem to be doing sod all about.

I’m using Outlook app until it’s eventually fixed.

Cancelled
Original poster
Jul 3, 2013
I have this issue.

I temporarily fixed the issue by removing the email account from my phone. It was good for a week or so but then it did it again for another email.

It’s one of the many known bugs with the native mail app which Apple seem to be doing sod all about.

I’m using Outlook app until it’s eventually fixed.

The issue seemed to have fixed itself for me but I've had issues moving mail to the spam folder on one of my accounts.

This is annoying as I've used iPhones and the Mail app since the 3GS and this is my first problem with it.

iFone88

macrumors 68020
Oct 5, 2018
iOS 13.3 had seen my issue go away again.

let’s see if it stays that way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.