Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

k.alexander

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
When I go to: iPhone Storage>Messages>Review Large Attachments all I get is a blank screen. For other reasons, as well as this, I restored the phone yesterday to iOS10, upgraded to iOS11, and then restored from backup. Initially, after this, the list populated with all my message attachments, but today it's blank again. Anyone have any ideas, besides "it's beta"?

k.alexander

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Thanks. Glad to hear that it's just not finished. Also interestingly, that menu has at time entirely disappeared for me, while at other times it shows just the new attachments (since iOS11 install).

dmandreae

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2019
tennessee
Thanks. Glad to hear that it's just not finished. Also interestingly, that menu has at time entirely disappeared for me, while at other times it shows just the new attachments (since iOS11 install).

Did this ever got resolved? This is the only thing I found when googling the issue, which I just noticed today. Did it ever get fixed?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.