Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
I find the quality of the shows fine - they just don't interest me that much. We'll see in 11 months

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
But apple has chosen quantity over quality. Tons of services released in one year.

Of those services, only one (TV+) involves Apple creating new content. The rest (News+, Arcade) is Apple aggregating existing 3rd party content, while music streaming has had years to stabilise. Most of the logistics for the Apple Card is also likely handled by Goldman Sachs.

Not really seeing the issue here.

Reactions: iOS Geek

iFoure

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2010
I am. Used my free trial and didn't got to see all episodes so I continued and agreed to be billed 5,99€ per month. And I don't regret paying for this 'cos I like ALL the shows I'm watching: Dickinson, TMS, See, The Servant. Plan to watch Truth To Be Told next. So far the quality has been really great and I can't wait to see what Apple gives us next :)

petvas

macrumors 603
Jul 20, 2006
Munich, Germany
I like some of the shows but I don't like what Apple has done with the software. On my AppleTV it appears as a channel which we can choose to watch. I would like to have a separate section or even app for AppleTV+. Also there is no way to favourite a show or say you are not interested. I understand that there is not a lot content to choose from, but at least AppleTV+ should show me the content I am most interested in first. This is only possible if I added to the what's next playlist manually.
Also I don't like that when an episode ends we have to wait for the end credits to appear in order to skip to the next episode. There is also no skip button for the summary of the previous episode.
The shows are good but somehow predictable.
The Morning Show is interesting but not more than that. Truth be told is for me the best of the bunch and it will be interesting to see how it ends. See is actually very good but processes a bit slow.
I have a year free, so would I pay 5$ a month for this? Maybe. I hope more shows come that will increase my interest.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.