Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

todundsteuern

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2019
I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier, but I misspelt "cheddar" in my username when creating an account for the forums.

Is it possible to get your username changed? I'm assuming it's not, there's no option to do so in account settings, but figured I'd try my luck anyways.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

todundsteuern

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2019
Given your wonderful user-name, I assume that you are more than partial to cheese; therefore, why not pay the cheese thread - one of the threads found under the 'community discussion' section of the forum - a visit?

You would be made very welcome there.

A wonderful suggestion of which I shall heartily partake. Thank you for bringing that thread to my attention!

CooperBox

macrumors 68000
Given your wonderful user-name, I assume that you are more than partial to cheese; therefore, why not pay the cheese thread - one of the threads found under the 'community discussion' section of the forum - a visit?

You would be made very welcome there.
I too didn't realise there was a cheese forum, so thanks for the tip, and will surely visit that section of the forum.
Of course, I'm spoilt in my location here for cheeses, so should be able to share some views, plus a few photos of mouth-watering displays from the French markets which abound here.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I too didn't realise there was a cheese forum, so thanks for the tip, and will surely visit that section of the forum.
Of course, I'm spoilt in my location here for cheeses, so should be able to share some views, plus a few photos of mouth-watering displays from the French markets which abound here.

You are in France?

Whimper of mute envy.

Please, do, visit the cheese thread, and favour us with pictures of cheese displays and descriptions and reviews of cheeses. You will be made very welcome.

Reactions: CooperBox

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
England too. Harrods cheese selection was A-MAZING!!! Bigger than my living room! There had to be multiple thousands of different kinds of cheese. :oops:o_O?

England (and Ireland, for that matter) are home to some amazing cheeses.

Do, please drop in to the cheese thread; it is a lovely and welcoming thread, and we love to learn about new cheeses, or new stuff about old cheeses.

Or, just to talk about cheese.......

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
England (and Ireland, for that matter) are home to some amazing cheeses.

Do, please drop in to the cheese thread; it is a lovely and welcoming thread, and we love to learn about new cheeses, or new stuff about old cheeses.

Or, just to talk about cheese.......

Thanks, but I'm not very 'cheese curious'. I stick to Provolone, and Mozzarella primarily. I've had bad experiences with cheddar and some other cheeses. I also grew up with a Blu cheese addict mom, and never recovered. :oops: I have gone as far as Havarti, but I guess I'm just a 'cheeseist'... *shrug* Or horribly rutted...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.