Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pawxpaw

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2019
ive got a few albums i purchased years back on itunes. is there anyway to access them on my new pixelbook? i downloaded apple music app but I cant see anything on there showing purchased music, just asking me to sign up for a streaming plan.

thanks for any pointers!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Can't you download them from your mac, and then copy the files over and play them on some sort of music app that's available?

You obviously can't play them in itunes directly since apple doesn't support that OS

pawxpaw

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2019
Can't you download them from your mac, and then copy the files over and play them on some sort of music app that's available?

You obviously can't play them in itunes directly since apple doesn't support that OS
yes i suppose i could. but i just can't understand why they don't show in the cloud on the apple music app, like they do on any other device that i add apple music app to.

TopherMan12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2019
Atlanta, GA
yes i suppose i could. but i just can't understand why they don't show in the cloud on the apple music app, like they do on any other device that i add apple music app to.

I believe the Apple Music App on Android is only for an Apple Music subscription.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.