Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macidiot

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2002
TwitchOSX said:
Who gives a rats ass?

Its apparently a great game. Its getting rave reviews. So its a big deal for mac to get an a-list game.

To answer your question, anyone that is a star wars fan or anyone that likes high quality games. Which, last I heard, means a lot of people.

The bigger question is when is it coming out for Mac? Though I'm all for more games on mac, I have to say that I'll probably be finished playing the ps2 version by the time the mac version is released...

Santaduck

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2003
Honolulu
this is old news by...um... by almost a month I think, but I'm glad it was posted.

it should be loads of fun, I'm glad lucasfilm approved these guys =)

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
TwitchOSX said:
What does Lego's have to do with Star Wars? Who thought up that idea?

I take it that you have never seen the Star Wars line of legos?

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 285

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
This game is awesome!!

The PC version is only $29 so the Mac version will be the same. The console version is $39 but it's still an ok price. This game is wonderful. I downloaded the demo and played it on my PC and it played like a dream.

After you complete a level you have a 'free-play' mode where you can change into different characters and walk around. It's fun being an enemy droid and sneaking past the bad guys without them knowing.

If you haven't seen screenshots or the trailer for the game I say you should look at them before you judge the game itself. At first I didn't know what to think, but after looking at the screenshots and videos I downloaded the demo right away! Heck I even submitted this story and reserved a copy of the game myself! :)

Game Info, Screenshots, and Trailers:
http://www.legostarwarsthevideogame.com/flash/player.cfm
http://www.lego.com/eng/starwars/videogame/default.asp

I can't wait to play the full version tomorrow. :D

EDIT: Here's a screen from 3Dgamers.com, yeah it looks much better when all the settings are on high though:

lsw146.jpg

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I would prefer to see something better than cartoon looking characters. Wasn't impressed.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Ah but the games will be able to play on all but the fastest powermacs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.