Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
A wiki post, work in progress. My only request is that if you add content, please place in alphabetical order, and for TV series, please include what network/channel it is on.
  • If you add an entry to post 1 , please include a reply to the thread saying what you added.
  • If you want to mention a thread but not add it to post one, feel free to reply with a link, and I’ll be happy to put it on the list. Thanks!

Note: there is a separate list of Apple TV+ series located in the Apple TV forum. Please also reference that list for Apple TV +.

Updates:
  • 18 Apr- Added Fallout Series
  • 4Mar- Added Masters of the Air, Constellation, and several other title discussions located in the Apple TV forum.
  • 1Feb- Added Bosch/Bosch Legacy
  • 2Jan24- End dates added to several series
  • 23 Dec- Reacher TV series added
  • 15May23- Added Guardians of the Galaxy
  • 28Apr23- Added Manifest (Netflix)
  • 18Dec- Added The White Lotus
  • 11Dec- Added Andor
  • 8Nov- Added She-Hulk (2022 Disney)
  • 21Oct- Added LOTR:Rings of Power.
  • 8Sep- Added Films That Totally Blew Your Mind; What Movies Can You Watch All Of the Time?; Great Old Movies
  • 20March- Added Gilded Age
  • 17Feb22- Bladerunner Universe

Incomplete List
General Discussion Threads:

Book Threads:

Television Series Discussion Threads:

Movie Discussion Threads:

Last edited:

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Are these threads or movies?

Anyway, I think that this particular thread is a very good idea, but I suspect that the work of maintaining it may fall on your shoulders.
Just emulating what was done in the Apple TV+ forum. Everything in post 1 is a MacRumors thread discussing tv show series or movies. These were added to post 1. Luke Cage is a tv series, the others are movies. My guess is that some forum members will add content on occasion when they start a passionate thread about a new series or movie. :)

There are many times when I want to add a comment about an older movie or TV series, and a list like this might help me avoid searching as much. :)

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Added to post 1:
women have been doing that for centuries, first they find a poor sap they want to torture and start the slow but inevitable murder with a ritual called "marriage", their preferred tool is a poison they call "dinner", they slowly eat your happiness away until you dwindle into nothing over the years....:eek: I have been married 25 years, glad I am one of those that "what doesn't kill you makes you fatter/balder/uglier" kind of guys .....

anyways, watching the "magicians" on netflix. hope that counts.

• Haha
Reactions: Huntn

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
women have been doing that for centuries, first they find a poor sap they want to torture and start the slow but inevitable murder with a ritual called "marriage", their preferred tool is a poison they call "dinner", they slowly eat your happiness away until you dwindle into nothing over the years....:eek: I have been married 25 years, glad I am one of those that "what doesn't kill you makes you fatter/balder/uglier" kind of guys .....

anyways, watching the "magicians" on netflix. hope that counts.
I really liked the Magicians for season 1, and then lost it during season 2. Oh, I found my thread, which I’ll add to post 1. I may have to give this show a second chance. :)
[automerge]1581008767[/automerge]
Added to post 1:

Last edited:
Reactions: jkcerda
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.