Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kat.hayes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Mail crashes all the time on my iPad and iPhone when I press the send button. I know iOS13 had lots of bugs but this is completely unusable and this is after they have released multiple point updates. Does anyone else have these issues OR am I somehow only affected by this?

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Mail crashes all the time on my iPad and iPhone when I press the send button. I know iOS13 had lots of bugs but this is completely unusable and this is after they have released multiple point updates. Does anyone else have these issues OR am I somehow only affected by this?

I've yet to run into this issue.

One thing you might try is to completely remove your e-mail accounts from the phone and re-add them. There could be corrupted data in your saved E-mail database that is crashing the app.

Also, make sure you have it set so that Apple gets your crash reports, in Settings -> Privacy -> Analytics.

kat.hayes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
Thanks. The weird thing I have this issue on both my iPhone and iPad. I will try to remove the account and re-add them. Thanks.

Michael Martin

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2019
Edgar, WI
Thanks. The weird thing I have this issue on both my iPhone and iPad. I will try to remove the account and re-add them. Thanks.
This same issue started happening to me around the same time I installed the last iOS update, and it is present on both my iOS devices. My workaround so far is to open the Outlook email in a browser instead of in the native mail app. Let me know if deleting and re-adding your mail account works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.