Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
Up, up in my studio, studio
Well, it took me long enough, but I finally broke through the 2 million barrier and into the MacRumors team's Top 100. Unfortunately, I don't have a machine that's powerful enough to accept a high-end video card, so it's all CPU work for me. I doubt I'll get anywhere near the Top 50 anytime soon.

Anyway, a question to my MR teammates: Is there a way to generate a "team list" that shows only users with recent activity? Or do I have to examine each user individually?

rwh202

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2010
UK
Anyway, a question to my MR teammates: Is there a way to generate a "team list" that shows only users with recent activity? Or do I have to examine each user individually?

You mean like this?

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&a=1&t=3446

You can filter the ExtremeOverclocking results using the 'User Filter' dropdown on the left and set it to 'Active Only' - hope that helps

Well done on your 2 million - it took me 6 years I think to break that one. There ought to be a separate league table for GPU points when a GPU is 10 time faster than a comparable priced CPU.

Keep folding!

Reactions: mmomega
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.